Reviews for This Changes Everything
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. It's one of those ideas you'd never think of yourself, but when you see them, you go "Exactly! Why didn'T I think of that earlier?"

Very creative and yet, not that far-fetched...

I liked your descriptions, (the intro was epic), that you're one of the few people who write emperor!Ken with some semblance of dimension, and all those gradual stages you made him go through, it makes sense - Quite the irony that all the time that he was complaining about how useless Wormmon was and trying to aquire some strong hench-mons, he had one of the stronger digimon in season 2 right under his nose all along.

I liked how you turned one of emperor!Ken's most fatal vices, his ego, into a weird sort of virtue here - because no matter how obvious it is that the oposite is the case, he always insisted that "I#m doing what *I* want, damit!" so once he was slightly less deluded, he decided that he refuses to be someone's pawn... and ended up turning good.

I love the gradual progression, first, you described him as that unearthly shadow that doesn't seem to be entirely human, and then, there's suddenly a bit of surprisingly normal "eleven-year-old-boy-amazed-by-cool-green-monster"(the contrast was quite effective there.)- breaking through, with Normal!Ken seeping out behind it all, almost entering through the backdoor, like that offhand thought of releasing the airdramon and stuff and that whole journey of him trying to think of what he really wants...

Yeah, brilliant fic.

Also, its cool how Davis was still the first one to start trusting Ken. Oh, and Davis' head and soccer balls. Epic win.
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow, this was a great fic! I loved the idea of Wormmon digivolving while Ken was still Kaiser, and you did a great job of carrying through that single point of departure to its logical conclusion. Thanks for such an entertaining read!
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Woohoo! Yeah! That was so AMAZING! An awesome alternate ending! Though, it's a bit long. I think if you split it into a few chapters, it would be somewhat easier to read. But I'm speechless at how good this story is! It's believable, heartwarming, and very touching. If there's a level above amazingness and awesomeness, this story personofies it! Great job! Great job indeed!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this story so much! Even more than "The Vigil," I think, because in this story Ken goes through different stages of change in relation to everyone else, and not just in a dream. And I love Wormmon so much in this! :)
ShadowFox94 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This story rocks! I love it!

It's a wonderful story that has nothing like it. I love how you show the relationship between Wormmon and Ken, my favorite characters. Ken turned good without Wormmon dying which was great. It was characterized awesomely.

The idea of a good Emporer Ken is so cool! I've never seen anything close to this. You should really write a sequel to it!

I love this story and it is my favorite!
Aimael chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hey!

Your idea with this story is original; I don't think I've ever seen anything like this On another note, I read your profile that ecouraged me to be honest, so I will be. Your writing in the story is not very good. You turn a great idea (for it is) into an average story. The dialogues seems forced, especially between Ken and the other Digidestinied. Ken's change of heart is too sudden; I mean, Monday he puts up more Spires, and around Wednesday or Thurday he destroys them? The others accept Ken just like that, while Iori and Takeru always have been kind of suspicious. The only character I feel you've done really good is Wormmon. I do realize that this is quite old though; you've probably grown much better than this, but I still thought I should share my thoughts. So, thanks for sharing your story with us!

Aimael
metalon chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is awesome, and has a length I'd expect of a good story. It has been... I have no idea how long since I've read anything Digimon based, or played my old RUmble Arena game... Ken and Wormmon are by far my favorites, though. Ken because it's the evil turning good to fight a greater evil, Wormmon because he's the servant that turned into a hero. I think this would be awesome as an episode instead of some of the real ones. Too bad Season 2 is LONG gone.
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Loved this, No Wormmon being destoryed and yet Ken was still able to find his heart...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
cool
fourfourfourfour chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
compared to what happened in the show, this totaly kicks ass!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow...this is a googol (1 followed by a hundred zeros) times better than what happened in the show. You. Rock. Out loud. (faves)
VeglmaToo lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Bwahahahah! Revenge, Miss Spider? Ha! If there is will ever be revenge, it would BE Ken getting it against ya! XD

Aha, this was a nice read! XD
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This is such a beautiful, and fluffy fic. Ken and Wormmon, soulmates, why didnt I think of that? Nicely done. _
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I know you want detail in your reviews, but the problem is, again, that there is little if anything to criticize. Once again, great characterization! If anything, I'm bugged that you didn't deal with Oikawa-tachi ("and company" in Japanese), but well written anyway.
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow that was a very cool story i loved it tons it was so deep the best story in the type so far