Reviews for All paths lead to you
damonmysaviour chapter 41 . 2/12
nooooo I am devastated I have finished! This fic is amazing you should be really proud. Had tears in my eyes at the perfect ending :) brava!
Kathy Parker chapter 41 . 11/10/2016
This was and is a wonderful fic! I absolutely loved it! If is exactly what I was looking for! And their first love making scene? Oh ny goodness, I have read a lot of fics, books, watched movies, but goodness it was the most sensual thing I have ever read. It was so beautiful and hit and sexy and just delicious! Hehehe anyways, thank you so much for writing this wonderful work of art 3
The Black Shadowed Starling chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
As soon as I heard Florian broke his leg I knew Erik would play the lead! I knew it! I knew it!
Totallyawesomegeek chapter 41 . 10/22/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story, you gave Erik the life and happiness he deserved.
Dirtyhands chapter 41 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for this epic romance! I had distractedly watched the movie years ago with little ones underfoot. Last year, my son, a HS senior, mentioned the music of it he had seen and heard in English class, from a cruddy little bubble screen playing an old VHS. Last night, I watched it from high quality DVD on our nice home theatre. The opening pipe organ gave me chills and raised the hairs on my arms! I was entranced all the way through, but dissatisfied with the ending. It was a blessing to find this story, which puts a satisfying end to the half-told story of the movie. Beautiful! Wonderful! I can finally go to sleep happy.
Dirtyhands chapter 39 . 10/1/2016
Bravo! Such feeling!
Dirtyhands chapter 32 . 10/1/2016
Finally, it is time.
Dirtyhands chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I so loved seeing a touch of the Phantom in Erik. He's coming alive in your story, taking on a depth of character we didn't have time to see in the movie, as is Christine. I do look forward to when they can set aside their pretense and fully delve the emotional depths of who they are to each other, but this 'getting to know you' time is necessary and perfect. Their previous relationship was so full of intense emotion that they'd likely crash and burn if they'd jumped into all that from the beginning of your story. Very good choice to let it develop over time. I am also pleased that C is aware of how she hurt him and feels remorse for it. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Dirtyhands chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Very well done, with the singing. I very much like how you incorporated Erik's thoughts and feelings, and how aware E and C are of each other.
Dirtyhands chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Thank you so much for a well-written and credible continuation. I am glad to see Erik be of more sound mind. I hope he calls her Christine again, and that they will sing. Even if they don't, thanks for writing this.
stephiejs00 chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
I loved this sooooo much. Thank you for writing it. It was truly beautiful from beginning to end :)
Moonraven81 chapter 41 . 6/8/2016
Oh my gosh! This is probably the best POTO fanfic i have ever read! You are so talented. I love that you were able to fit all those songs from LND into Eriks new opera. I laughed, i cried, my heart raced. YOU ARE AWESOME!
golden49 chapter 41 . 3/13/2016
You truly know how to write excellent sex scenes! I've looked for more fics from you but the POTO ones aren't completed. Such a shame to have such talent and not pursue it. Thank you for this excellent sotry! Absolutely loved it!
golden49 chapter 40 . 3/13/2016
So tender and beautiful! LOVE!
golden49 chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
Holy hell, the smexing was HOT! Some of the best I've ever read. And then my heart broke into a million pieces... :(