Reviews for All paths lead to you
CharlieBoneFan chapter 41 . 9/17
Beautiful story! I couldn't stop reading!
Ghostsballad chapter 41 . 8/16
This really truly was a lovely story. I love the odd scenario they were placed in for all of it to happen. It was nice to see a "what could of happened" between E/C after she had left with Raoul. And just like in LND, he does leave Christine right before she's going to tell him she loves him.

Loved how it turned out. Great job.
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 8/13
Who is this Sarah?! I'll find out soon, as I'm hooked already
introverted.xtrovert chapter 36 . 8/3
I HHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEE YOUUUUU. Mon dieu! CANT THEY JUST FLIPPIN BE TOGETHER IM IN TURMOIL HERE

...but i love the story...
introverted.xtrovert chapter 24 . 8/3
Lol my only thought when reading that word, and it being in typed out in French, was Edward saying, "Did my wife just curse?" No, Monsieur, ton ami did. XD
Le chapter 41 . 7/20
So beautiful. I wish this was the sequel! You are an incredibly talented writer. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
MissyH316 chapter 41 . 7/9
EXCELLENT! One of the BEST E&C stories I've read to date ...and my friends, that's a helluva LOT of stories! Thank you again, pegasus-fics: this was PERFECT! -Missy
MissyH316 chapter 39 . 7/9
WOW - this chapter literally gave me Goosebumps! How wonderful to see Erik FINALLY where he rightfully belongs: On stage as the leading man, bowing to a thunderous standing ovation as the world hears (and loves!) his incomparable voice. And the icing on the cake: he was starring in his own opera, only THIS time in what could be called, "ERIK TRIUMPHANT"!
MissyH316 chapter 37 . 7/9
BRAVO! I'm so glad I didn't cowardly abandon this story for fear of it ending unhappily for Erik and/or Christine! Thank you; this chapter was a VERY pleasant surprise, also because I never saw it coming! And here I thought I was such a savvy, long-time Phantom Phan... *blush*
BlossomOfEdelweiss chapter 41 . 7/6
I know it's been a few years since this was finished, but I wanted to comment anyways. This was one of the best written POTO fanfics I have read. I absolutely loved it and the ending was fabulous with how you incorporated Love Never Dies into the story as his written opera. I could totally see this has being a true sequel to our beloved story. Bravisimo!
Earthsong1 chapter 41 . 6/19
This story was awesome! I normally stay away from Christine and Erik/Phantom pairings, but one have to admit this was great! In all honesty you should do a sequel like where are they now kind of thing with new twists and turns. It's something to think about.
kvasconez chapter 41 . 5/2
Amazing story...but I absolutely despised Erik and his intentional cruelty to Christine...and I hated that she took it and let him torture her...This is one of the few where I would have rooted for Raoul. Great job...I cried for hours and skimmed chapters.
damonmysaviour chapter 41 . 2/12
nooooo I am devastated I have finished! This fic is amazing you should be really proud. Had tears in my eyes at the perfect ending :) brava!
Kathy Parker chapter 41 . 11/10/2016
This was and is a wonderful fic! I absolutely loved it! If is exactly what I was looking for! And their first love making scene? Oh ny goodness, I have read a lot of fics, books, watched movies, but goodness it was the most sensual thing I have ever read. It was so beautiful and hit and sexy and just delicious! Hehehe anyways, thank you so much for writing this wonderful work of art 3
The Black Shadowed Starling chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
As soon as I heard Florian broke his leg I knew Erik would play the lead! I knew it! I knew it!