Reviews for All paths lead to you
phantomphan4evr chapter 41 . 11/26/2013
Hi! Ok I just read this whole story in one sitting (I favorited it before hand so I could read it later and I am so glad I did) This story is so beautiful and well written and I can't praise it enough! I found myself wanting to scream one minute and then jump for joy the next! You have an amazing talent for writing and I can't wait to check out your other stories! Thank you for posting this masterpiece! Normally I like to praise specific parts I enjoyed but that would take forever and there are so many I wouldn't know where to start! The way the story flowed effortlessly and it was all very believable! I can actually picture this happening after the movie finishes (which I will probably do telling myself 'its ok just remember All paths lead to you. that's what's going to happen Erik and Christine will be together!') I will probably go back and reread this story on occasion like I do most of my favorite stories. Sorry for the long review! Have a wonderful day!
GallifreyIreland chapter 41 . 10/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I almost can't believe it's been two years...

The ending was absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for writing!
I'll be sure to check out your new story :)
phantom'slover28 chapter 41 . 10/1/2013
An amazing ending to an amazing story!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Wow, absolutely loved this. So glad you've got another story coming - with your writing ability I know it'll be just as satisfying to read. A bow and a bouquet of scarlet and creme roses for you dear author. Please accept my gratitude to you for sharing your exceptional talent with us!
Bridae chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Dear Pegasus-fics,
You deserve and have earned many accolades for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute reading this story and you best believe I will be reading your next POTO story, which sounds like it should be interesting. I loved the ending and I am so happy for Erik and Christine. You know you left this story in such a way a sequel is not out of the question. Just a little something to think about. God Bless! and thanks for the awesome story.
Savor-Each-Sensation chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Excellent ending to an awesome story. Bravo! Very satisfying ending, no innuendo intended hee hee. Well, sort of. ;-)

You have some of the best grammar, spelling, and punctuation out of the many writers who share their work on this site.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
im sooo happy, the butterflies just cant stop fluttering! i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you! thank you for writing this! it was one of my favorites and i thiunk it will stay that way forever. you are marvelous! stupendous! magically mystifyingly spectacular. (although i must admit im in a slight state of shock/denial that its over. really over. i still cant wrap my head around the fact!)
IWannaEatYou chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

'thank you so much for telling me when those disturbing sex scenes were' Is what I should say... But what I gonna say is 'DAMN THAT WAS SO HOT I AM HORNY AS HELL AND IN NEED OF MY OWN PHANTOM!'

Do you think anyone's going to skip a wonderful sex scenes that they've waited 40 chapters for? I THINK NOT!

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic! It was a pleasure (hint hint) to read _
Hugabouv chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
LOVED IT :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Yay a baby :) So sad the story is over though :(
Alana Fox chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
that's was so sweet. nice ending
Dkk5 chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
This was a wonderful ending, you write beautifully and I can't wait to read more from you. Thank you for your time and talent!
Toriana chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Now that's just lovely - it's going in my carry-it-on-my-Kindle collection as soon as I get home for the evening. There are not many stories that make that cut - so far, only 6.
You Are Love chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
What an amazing ride and story. Sheer perfection.
guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Brilliant! A lovely story that pulls heartstrings right from the beginning till the end. i have waited anxiously for C41. Viola! It has finally ended on it's birthday. Happy birthday!