Reviews for All paths lead to you
Moonraven81 chapter 41 . 6/8
Oh my gosh! This is probably the best POTO fanfic i have ever read! You are so talented. I love that you were able to fit all those songs from LND into Eriks new opera. I laughed, i cried, my heart raced. YOU ARE AWESOME!
golden49 chapter 41 . 3/13
You truly know how to write excellent sex scenes! I've looked for more fics from you but the POTO ones aren't completed. Such a shame to have such talent and not pursue it. Thank you for this excellent sotry! Absolutely loved it!
golden49 chapter 40 . 3/13
So tender and beautiful! LOVE!
golden49 chapter 29 . 3/13
Holy hell, the smexing was HOT! Some of the best I've ever read. And then my heart broke into a million pieces... :(
Golden49 chapter 41 . 3/12
I've read about 20 POTO fics and books, and this is one of my all time favorites. The writing style, passion, intensity, characters and their devlopment, and sexual encounters are everything a reader could want. I truly love this fic and will be reading it over and over. Thank-you so much!
Merp chapter 41 . 2/28
OOOOOHH MY GOSH. I ADORE THIS STORY
amidtheflowers chapter 41 . 1/5
I'd meant to review all the chapters but sadly life sort of screws people over and I do at least want to review the last chapter and give my parting thoughts. I think this was a great read and probably the few well-written phantom fics I've come across. Your pacing is excellent, the plot interesting and giving that bit of angsty and lovely romance we all wanted when us readers seek out fanfiction. Overall good job! I read another of your fics that is unfinished which I enjoyed very much! I'll review that separately. But it was splendid as well :)

I see you got a salty review below me from a guest and i wouldn't be discouraged by it, there'll always be grey faces on the internet who leave cold remarks. As a fellow fic writer I've learned not to care about reviews that do not offer constructive criticism rather than simply leaving a bad vibe.

Anyway I hope you're enjoying your day and it was very fun reading your stories!
Uh this maybe gets better but I already dislike it enough to stop reading goodbye
mildlyholmes chapter 41 . 12/24/2015
Oh my god, I read this in one go and I couldn't put it down! I love both Erik and Christine's growth in this story - you had me smiling in pride at both of their achievements, and the romance was very well played out. I was almost shedding tears of happiness at this last chapter, seeing them both so tender and happy when they were so guarded before. I have no words; I'm just so happy. Thank you for this gem.
amidtheflowers chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Christine coming to terms with her feelings is very refreshing to read. Her sexual awakening is something very pleasant to see as well, her accepting her sexuality and not being shamed for it is something you don't see often in fic, so this fic is great.
amidtheflowers chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Erik composing/playing after his night with Christine is just. Perfect. I love this fic so much and I'm only halfway through.
amidtheflowers chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
And another steamy chapter! Truly, you know your smut. I'm sure you've made many readers very happy :)
amidtheflowers chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
I will tell you right now that it's been ages, I mean ages, since I read a smutty scene and actually felt the thrill of it, and read one so well written! Gosh, I feel all aflutter.

One thing that did make me a bit uncomfortable was the dream scene where Erik and Christine were having sex and when she saw Raoul she tried getting Erik to stop but he wouldn't, and Christine ended up just going limp and waited for it to end. Kind of...yeah, there's undertones of...rape in that, but I mean I KNOW that's not what happened (esp since this is a dream), but it's just a bit disturbing in that sense. It makes you wonder if that's how she'd be in an actual situation, but I think you were going for the horror angle with Raoul being there so I don't think this is an actual problem.

Overall, though, excellent chapter!
amidtheflowers chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Every interaction between Erik and Christine is so electric, you can literally FEEL the tension, the longing, the indecision, the love. And Erik asked for the other services of Christine...hoo boy.
amidtheflowers chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
You're going to kill me with these intoxicating kissing scenes. It's been a long time since I read one so vivid and tantalizing.