Reviews for All paths lead to you
Autumn chapter 8 . 8/27
This is so fantastic, this story is so great. I literally haven't stopped reading. I hope it doesn't end tragically
Wynni chapter 35 . 3/9
have I mentioned just how thoroughly I HATE "love never dies?"
I really enjoyed this story! Brava! I read this about a month ago but usually read through it's entirety then I comment. This was so great I decided to comment again.

Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 41 . 1/31
A lovely story! I enjoyed it immensely. :) Brava! And what you did with Erik's opera, mirroring LND, was superb as well.
Thank you for sharing your talent. -
Sailor Pandabear chapter 41 . 1/31
Guest chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
I swear, all I have wanted to do was read this story for the past week. Being that it was the week prior to Christmas almost have me no time at all to appreciate your story! I just loved it with all my heart.
zen chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
That was the most beautiful phic I have ever read in my life! No words can describe it. And I wished I was able to review your every chapter but alas I discovered your story only now. I hope you continue writing more 3
bamabrat73 chapter 41 . 6/14/2014
This was a truly amazing read! I loved every chapter. I have seen the Gerard Butler/Emmy Rossum POTO and loved it. I had always hoped she would stay with him in the end. You did a wonderful job in continuing the story! I loved it!
phantomphan4evr chapter 41 . 11/26/2013
Hi! Ok I just read this whole story in one sitting (I favorited it before hand so I could read it later and I am so glad I did) This story is so beautiful and well written and I can't praise it enough! I found myself wanting to scream one minute and then jump for joy the next! You have an amazing talent for writing and I can't wait to check out your other stories! Thank you for posting this masterpiece! Normally I like to praise specific parts I enjoyed but that would take forever and there are so many I wouldn't know where to start! The way the story flowed effortlessly and it was all very believable! I can actually picture this happening after the movie finishes (which I will probably do telling myself 'its ok just remember All paths lead to you. that's what's going to happen Erik and Christine will be together!') I will probably go back and reread this story on occasion like I do most of my favorite stories. Sorry for the long review! Have a wonderful day!
GallifreyIreland chapter 41 . 10/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I almost can't believe it's been two years...

The ending was absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for writing!
I'll be sure to check out your new story :)
phantom'slover28 chapter 41 . 10/1/2013
An amazing ending to an amazing story!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Wow, absolutely loved this. So glad you've got another story coming - with your writing ability I know it'll be just as satisfying to read. A bow and a bouquet of scarlet and creme roses for you dear author. Please accept my gratitude to you for sharing your exceptional talent with us!
Bridae chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Dear Pegasus-fics,
You deserve and have earned many accolades for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute reading this story and you best believe I will be reading your next POTO story, which sounds like it should be interesting. I loved the ending and I am so happy for Erik and Christine. You know you left this story in such a way a sequel is not out of the question. Just a little something to think about. God Bless! and thanks for the awesome story.
Savor-Each-Sensation chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Excellent ending to an awesome story. Bravo! Very satisfying ending, no innuendo intended hee hee. Well, sort of. ;-)

You have some of the best grammar, spelling, and punctuation out of the many writers who share their work on this site.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
im sooo happy, the butterflies just cant stop fluttering! i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you! thank you for writing this! it was one of my favorites and i thiunk it will stay that way forever. you are marvelous! stupendous! magically mystifyingly spectacular. (although i must admit im in a slight state of shock/denial that its over. really over. i still cant wrap my head around the fact!)