Reviews for United in brotherhood
alkkhes chapter 17 . 2/3
great story cant wait to read more of it the biggest question i have is what season it takes place so far i have it narrowed it down around 3 or 4 would say 5 but that the ninja tribunal and 6 is fast forward with 7 being back to the sewer diffently know that it takes some sometime after they meet the utram but not sure since you have mentioned bishop and i think he only shows up in 3 when the Triceratons attack earth so am lost on it. still that aside love the story it has given me an idea for a similar story only from the other side
alexma chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
cool chapter
Jalice223 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
I love that idea too lol...it also makes me think of the calm before the storm where the protective father is so calm before he does anything. I can't wait to see what happens between them and how Carlisle reacts after Bella comes back the turtles with some battle scars maybe! I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon!
Amy Hamato chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Oh my... I love Splinter! I'm really excited for more!
blackangel150 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
I really hope master splinter doesnt die
Jalice223 chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
***Whimpers slightly*** Why can't Bella be friends with the Cullens still? Everyone seems to still love her and she seems to still love them except her and Rosalie and I can understand Edward but still...***starts crying*** Loved the chapter though. It was great! Can't wait for the next...update soon!
grizzlybear2000 chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I love this, even though it was note of a filler chapter it really helped clear up some info. I don't know how but you make even filler chapters great!
Amy Hamato chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I really can't wait for more! I hope you write more soon! It's an amazing story!
Amy Hamato chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Yay! Thank god for Carlisle! I hope you update soon. If you need any help hit me up! This is my favorite fanfiction.
Jalice223 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Awesome chapter! Great introduction for them but I'm seriously worried about if Bella would hurt Emmett. He was at one point like a brother to her and now he's trying to make it up to her. Don't make her hurt Emmett...I think him and Mikey would get along great and he would be excellent for training lol! Can't wait for the next chapter...update soon!
moonlight8267 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
awesome and will edward die?
blackangel150 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Oh bella is piss
Nilsey chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
I like it and did not expect Charlie to be part of this will they agree especially Ed guy
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013