Reviews for The Area 51 Triad
M. Shaneice chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
One question I thought this was in the 90's, why is Susan in the monster facility if it is in the 90's. Oh well read forward now.
M. Shaneice chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow, that was amazing. I can't wait to read more. On to the next one.
2KillAMb1Rd chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
WOW. These are just... wow! I'm loving all the funny idea's, VERY adventerous and unique, but in an extremely good way! And BOB, loving the innocence and 'unknowing' you gave him, fits his character perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing - brilliant job! Well done as always!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Incredibly cute. I'd preferred an MvA Christmas special over Night of the Carrots any day.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I think your protrayal of the Invisible Man was dead - on. He seemed to annoy everybody in BOB's Big Break.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This was so sad. Poor B.O.B., he can't understand.
I saw Night of the Living Carrots. And I died a little inside.
Vivian chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
This, by far, is my favorite of your stories. (the whole area 51 triad, not just Chapter 6.) You make it sound like Dr. Cockroach, Bob, and Link are really saying what you write. (Some people's Monsters vs. Aliens stories are really unrealistic. But not yours :)) Reading this is almost like watching a MvA short. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I have an idea for your next chapter: write about one of the monsters' escape ettempts, sort of like "bob's big break". These stories are great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Thanks for telling me Mva night of the living carrots exists! I never would have known! Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Overall, this movie script is really fun, exiting, and really realistic to the original monsters vs aliens. I love it! I wish dream works would really make something like this. Write more of it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
this scene made me feel really sorry for Dr. C and Missing Link. Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I like the quote: "Yes, I am, B.O.B., but I'm also part of something people shriek at and try to kill."
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
also awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
this is so good i wish it was really part of monsters vs aliens halloween!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Gasps! My name is Eloise and my sister has epilepsy!