Reviews for Nightfall
lame
ThyKinGrid chapter 91 . 1/19
shit
therealterryjr1 chapter 138 . 1/9
To bad the shinobi from Kuso and all the lesser nations won’t be getting any drinks
therealterryjr1 chapter 125 . 1/8
I enjoy your rants !
plebston323 chapter 1 . 1/7
My dude speaking facts in the ending Author Note
therealterryjr1 chapter 109 . 1/7
Brooooo thanks for making the war longer I LOVE THE TWIST I feel that it may just rival kishi’s war arc !
therealterryjr1 chapter 100 . 1/7
As someone who watch the entire war arc the answer to your question. I think Obito has mad plot convince:)
zombielad124 chapter 157 . 12/31/2021
Is this story dead wtf it was so good
shapeshifter340 chapter 157 . 12/24/2021
really great story please update again soon it's been more than a year since last update and I really want to see what happens next chapter
Baahubali321 chapter 157 . 11/15/2021
i love this fanfiction alot! the oc's are pretty cool, i like how zabuza and haku joined nightfall and that gaara and fuu are also training to use the chakra modes, its gonna be epic:) naruto with his rinnegan is just so op, and i like it. I know its been a while and i dont know if ur still active but plz think of updating this fic, its rlly good!:)
ASS WE CAN Boy Next Door chapter 13 . 10/20/2021
achivment unlocked: best waifu gaara added to you harem
faniel.haile chapter 156 . 10/20/2021
Yooo forget about all the hate comments please update this story pleeeeease update!
faniel.haile chapter 157 . 10/20/2021
Yooo please update this story forget about all the hate comments pleeeeease update!
Purgatoryblaze chapter 157 . 10/18/2021
What are you talking about Obito traveled through Kaguya's dimensions even though he had never been there before? Any particular reason why you put a handicap on him?
Purgatoryblaze chapter 155 . 10/18/2021
Yeah, you are right that's dumb. Can't even create a decent reason how she can be there
6,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »