Reviews for Nightfall
LuluViBritania chapter 52 . 13h
[I gave Hidan a new ability because otherwise a fight with Naruto or even someone like Zabuza or Gaara would be over in about three seconds.]
While it may slow Gaara and Zabuza down Naruto can still easily kill him with "Human Path"
LuluViBritania chapter 50 . 13h
Great Story so far. Though i hope in the future a Naruto!Rinnegan story actually uses there Paths of Pain in seperate bodies(or at least clones that require a fatal level wound before popping)
While immortal Hidan may be; to move his body still requires a connection to his brain to recieve the signals to move his torso is effectivly dead until the head is reconnected because the heart requires the same connection to the brain to work; it simply happens due to the subconcious part of the brain muscle memory is the subconscious mind there are no actual memorys stored in muscles.
Christian Medina chapter 4 . 7/7
fem kyubi and no harem is perfect
ivankier25 chapter 5 . 7/2
Bloody Hell! Why did you think it is a good idea to reveal rinnegan to a neutral party!? Author are you a retard or what!? Because that is idiotic to be honest.
ivankier25 chapter 4 . 7/2
Hrmmn... The character interaction is rather bland, well i will give this a bit more chance because it is popular for a reason. I think?
FrozenJOjo chapter 156 . 6/29
Hello :))
I have to admit, that i really love your story!
You made all the characters so much better, but you didnt change them - they just got better.

I found your rants at the end of some of the chapters nice ;) because when I read Naruto I thougt the same.

You admited, that you made a few mistakes in the story - so I wanted to ask: In the chapter where Naruto meets the real Madara, Naruto guessed, that Kabuto was the one, who did the zombie justu (can't remember the name)
So in this chapter - they guessed that someone, who worked with Orochi is now working with Akatsuki, but Kabuto wasn't mentioned - is this a mistake too? Because for me it seemed, that you forgot, that Naruto already knows about Kabuto?

ZeroQi chapter 18 . 6/22
18 chapters in and you still haven't figured out it's 'could HAVE' not 'could OF'. They teach people that as children.

Also, learn where to place a comma. You've got, them, in the, mo,st r,a,n,d,o,m, spots.

Anywho.

I love the story.
ZeroQi chapter 5 . 6/22
"Here, let me just admit to doing a shit ton of illegal things in front of the Hokage and Clan Heads! And get away with it too!"
Delgore chapter 156 . 6/18
As I said in chapter 3:

Wonderful job! A story that I am satisfied with and that has enough chapters to engross me is a rarity. Please add more chapters! Additionally, if you want someone to help edit and proofread, I am and will always be here to assist—some more varied sentence structure could do it some good too.

My email address (if you wish to reach out to me) is
Delgore chapter 3 . 6/18
shapeshifter340 chapter 156 . 6/12
Please post more chapters for this great story as soon as possible
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 5 . 6/11
The meeting and telling them that he has a rinnegan was a very poor choice in my opinion. Not that it matters. As a ninja Naruto and Itachi shouldn’t be willing to give out info of their abilities so freely. Itachi was supposed to be a genius he wouldn’t make such a rookie mistake of telling potential enemies about their skills.
Squarekiddo chapter 34 . 6/10
Add romance to the summary, theres so much Teenage drama crap its overpowering the story, yet its not even mentioned in the summary, had I know this shit would be in the story _I wouldnt have read it, but now Im so far in I cant stop, but I end up skipping like 40% of
some chapters cause its all about silly teenagers being fucking morons havin no balls and keep being generally stupid because they for some reason cant talk to the other person because theyre 16 years old and the world might explode if the other person knew of their feelings ERHMAGAWD! CANT LET HIM KNOW *SQUEAL* ... *Oink*
I realize im laying it on abit thick here but thats because it wasnt mentioned in the summary as it should have been, ive been lied to in a way, so im being abit of a dick in return.
UnlistedLeach chapter 58 . 6/9
Squarekiddo read a while into the story before you go off on it
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 6/8
An incompetent Hokage, and incompetent Jounins, abit of a buzzkill when you read the strongest village being this incompetent, how stupid are the other villages? are they like toddlers with Jutsu?
5,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »