Reviews for Nightfall
LordofTerror chapter 35 . 11/20
I understand the whole Naruto not used to affection but him being thia naive and dense is just dumb
Master Uzumaki chapter 20 . 11/6
Test
when will b next chapter released?
LongSto.Review chapter 129 . 10/23
This drags out way too long and i can't help but feel like there are a lot of holes in your story. Tobi stealing the sharingan was really obvious since you brought it up so long ago and seemed to just forget about it. Also you gave naruto many skills that are hardly ever seen in the actually important fights. This chapter especially i feel like you wasted a lot of chapters before having the team acknowledge that Utakata was (obviously) the next target. The buildup up to this point presents the team as people who have been preparing and are capable of beating akatsuki but i feel like you are purposely drawing out the story to try to reach the canon ending so now we suddenly have constant losses despite even akatsuki acknowledging the threat of Naruto's team. Also I am of the personal opinion that with the amount of time Naruto's rinnegan has seen Tobi's technique i feel he should have at least started to if not outright figured out how to beat it
Sitt yan chapter 4 . 10/22
fuck you bitch
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 5 . 10/15
I like how Itachi is doing some good .
John chapter 122 . 10/1
I honestly do not like Akimi, as a character.
Sorry but your scene depiction is beyond horrible
Please finish it really good
Prince Chouhan chapter 153 . 9/10
Why are you note posting anymore chapters?
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 9/9
I'd love to read more but the writing is dull, like really dull. All "Naruto saidJiraiya saidJiraiya pouted", nothing in the lines of actions/movements during the conversation, thoughts, expressions. Sorry man.
ajd93 chapter 1 . 9/3
keep it up
NamikazeBoi4 chapter 1 . 9/1
So it takes three days to seal the Nibi, but less than one to seal the Rokubi smh that's makes total since
fuck you this was my favorite book and you ruined it i hope people hate this 0 star
NamikazeBoi4 chapter 1 . 8/30
This has to be the stupidest shit you have done as if yet, even if they're minor villages they are still shinobi villages and you let ZETSU kill their leaders smh, this was such a good read till a bit over chapter 100
5,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »