Reviews for Nightfall
Prakith chapter 1 . 5/14
So much hasnt been resolved and sometimes characters are just forgotten. I literally skip all the Sasuke parts as it's reading about a petulant child and it's all he's been since we were introduced. I don't like how the love triangle was handled. Naruto basically forgot his "friend" Fu existed. I got through the Pain Invasion and had to stop. Here's naruto going on dates and stuff when there are way more serious things that need to be addressed first. Like damn this story devolved into a shit show. You want a more complete story with a God like Naruto, go read legacy.
Cthul chapter 157 . 4/26
Had a lot of promise, was decently written and executed, very few typos and grammar issues. Would have been a fantastic read had it not been a bloated mess. This story would have been wrapped up several times over with the word count with enough left over for a spin-off. For being trained by legends Naruto is making amateur mistakes. Also the I really loathe the Orochimaru/Kabuto plot armor that all Naruto Fanfiction have. If it’s overplayed and annoying in canon it’s even worse in fanfiction. Overall, it’s a good story that ruined by its pacing and plot progression, coupled with an over done trope and ridiculous plot armor on two big side antagonists. Still a good read if you want to kill time and have nothing else to do.
kingpj999 chapter 9 . 3/23
Not even the eyes of god can beat the sunset genjutsu of youth
kingpj999 chapter 7 . 3/23
I really like the premise, an organization similar to Akatsuki but that operate completely different.
kingpj999 chapter 2 . 3/22
The Rinnegan should have stand as its own doujutsu, it was a way cooler that way. I can't understand Kishimoto's obsession with the Sharingan to the point to make the Rinne an evolution of that.
Bro seguirás la historia está es la mejor historia que e visto de Naruto y me gustó mucho
malishamulweli1 chapter 142 . 2/10
wait with all the souls he took including tobirama and hashirama shouldn't he also have their experiences in everything including battles,jutsus and all that
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 17 . 12/28/2023
The Outer Path
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 8 . 12/27/2023
the kage in suna are blood line so it would be temari or kankuro
bibink729 chapter 37 . 11/28/2023
jjjj
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 115 . 11/7/2023
Casually bantering Root shinobi goes against the entire point of root shinobi.
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 111 . 11/7/2023
Jiraiya shrugged. "To tell the truth, I don't know. Naruto believes that because Nagato has spent a large portion of his life injured the jutsu returned his body to the state it was most familiar with." He guessed.

This can't be true, otherwise Itachi would have had his Sharingan restored when Naruto used the Jutsu on him because the state his body is most familiar with would have been with his original eyes.

I hope that you re-approach the exposition surrounding the creation of all things jutsu. As it stands now I am quite confused about how Naruto was even able to make those eyes in the first place?

You originally have him doing that utilizing the creation of all things jutsu. Which at the time was fine. It was his work and effort in studying the saved Uchiha eyes that made their creation possible and I thought it made for a fun Narrative exploration of the ability.

However, the ability was never explored after that with the whole kumo thieving arc leaving the reader with the idea that physical items created by the rinnengan can only be used for a prolonged period by someone who also has those eyes.

Only this all seems to change the once we hit the Orochimaru mission in Iwa. There we see him create an extremely powerful sword, with it being heavily heavily implied that he was able to make the sword because he had a specific need.

Both of the circumstances surrounding the creation of these items can't be true. Naruto undertook the creation of eyes for Itachi, not out of need, but out of curiosity. There was never a specific calculated need for Itachi to have those eyes. It was simply a cool back up plan to have around if such a time came to pass, hence their creation prior to Itachi going blind.

The prior narrative surrounding these items was further complicated when we see Naruto let Akimi borrow the sword, and for her to carry it and use it in combat without once mentioning how it drained her Chakara or was burdensome. This heavy chakara draw was a universal concept for these items up until then.

So either

Naruto is for some reason not using an op ability to trick his friends out with upgraded useful gear which they can clearly use without issue.

or

Naruto should not have been able to create the Uzugan in the first place, and Akimi should have not been able to use the sword except for like 10 minutes or something.
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 103 . 11/7/2023
Chapter 71 Itachi:

"I messed up." Itachi admitted bitterly.

"What do you mean Itachi-sensei?" Naruto asked.

"I took my time and rather than finish off my opponents I toyed with them..."

Chapter 103 Itachi:

Toys with Kisame instead of finishing him off...

For someone who wants to grow beyond his Uchiha arrogance Itachi is such an arrogant little shit in battle. Where is the cold calculated efficient ninja he is supposed to be? This Itachi literally stepped into this fight saw a dead Zabuza and said "yeah lets play some games for fun"

Itachi needs to either actually learn his lesson and start killing his enemies when they are known dangerous entities rather than toying with them, or he needs to suffer some horrible consequences later down the line for letting this happen all the time.
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 102 . 11/7/2023
The fight between Naruto and Pain is still way to even in my opinion. This shouldn't even be a close fight based on the way the two characters have been billed and presented to us as readers..

There has not been enough exposition about Pain within this story to give the reader a reason to think that he is any stronger than his canon contemporary. Yet, Naruto who is multiple order's of magnitude stronger than his canon contemporary (in this fight) is struggling with the exact same things we see him have issues with in canon.

This is a Naruto who without sage mode is as fast as Akiri with her swift release, who has the ability to move even faster thanks to his 3 element manipulation (so fast that it was described as being equivalent to a teleportation technique...) and yet somehow he still can't close the 5 second gap? Just ridiculous to be honest.

Also probably a hot take here, but I think Fuu should have been captured and had the 7 tails removed. With Zetsu's abilities there is no way they were not using him to monitor a large area of the land of fire searching for the Bijuu, and especially with the invasion planned they would be monitoring the city. I mean the girl walked in through the main gates of the village, surely the Akatsuki are competent to use their spy who can hide in plants and perfectly cloak his chakara to watch the main gate of a village literally surrounded by trees... (still can't understand how they didn't know Fuu was in the village)

So yeah, Fuu should 100% have been at least snatched into the Kamui dimension by tobi for later processing. You have made it clear that Tobi has already more or less given up on the Akatsuki and using them to capture the Bijuu, so I can't see a reason not to just pop in and scoop her up.

It would be tragic to have Fuu run away after her emotional breakdown, to only get captured and die, but that's life shit happens. The fall out would also be spectacular. I think it would be wonderful drama to have... Akiri confessing to Naruto that she feels responsible for her death because they fought over him, and for Naruto to then discover that not only did everyone else know about the love triangle, but actively made it worse by betting on it, dragging it out, and viewing it as a thing to be amused by, rather than something to help the emotionally vulnerable girl understand at the beginning. I don't want to cause in fighting within the group, but I do think that it would add some spicy tension to the story and force Naruto/Akiri and Naruto/Yoinokuchi(Various) to undergo some interpersonal character dev, on top of everything else the whole Konoha attack arc is going to dig up.
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 88 . 11/6/2023
I have been super amused by the Fuu/Akimi/Naruto love drama, but ... everyone really did Fuu like super fucking dirty and they should all feel really really bad.

Like, this is a child who had the social development of a literal trained attack dog. She is in no way equipped to manage the emotions and feelings she is going to have for Naruto as her literal savior, on top of everything else, and no one took her to the side to explain that getting attached to him so heavily (especially with Akimi already having a strong foundational relationship and a known interest) was only going to lead to heart ache. Every single person in her life (that Fuu looks to for support) either was similarly clueless to these sorts of emotions and the impact this sort of jilting might have (Garra, Naruto), was in direct opposition to her for attention (Akimi), or was betting on her and willfully threw her healthy emotional development under the bus (Akaru, Haku, Zabuza, Jiraiya, Itachi)... The woman never stood a chance.

Makes for a fun story tho lol...
6,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »