Reviews for Nightfall
Motea chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
Nuuuu the irrational dislike of doors can live, blow a hole in the ceiling and act like its normal "we need a skylightfuck doors
Motea chapter 31 . 10/26/2016
"but he's mine" I was split between which I wanted naruto to pick until akimi said that her kawai was over 9000 too op for fuu
Motea chapter 22 . 10/25/2016
the only objection I have so far is the constant doubt of narutos rinnegan, I mean come on there are only sharingan and byakugan known commonly but most have obviously heard of rinnegan so what else could naruto have that would effect his Eyes so much
Motea chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
"that is a most unyouthful tactic" shut yo hating ass up Lee its genius, go kill off old people with your heart stoppingly disturbing genjutsu
Motea chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
OH SHIT NARUTO CHILL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO RASENGAN HER GODDAMN MAN
albert87 chapter 153 . 10/18/2016
Wow amazing length story. Love it! So much depth in it. Sorry that this review is nothing more then a thank you. But I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
Go through and fix some grammatical errors and the story should be 1,000 times better (Its really good but it has more potential if you fix grammar)
sammytheman1515 chapter 153 . 10/9/2016
Plz update and make another chapter this story is good
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
naruhina please
dragon god slayer natsu chapter 153 . 9/29/2016
is Naruto going to meet the sage of six path in this fanfiction also is Naruto Hagoromo reincarnation because i know said you need India and asura chakra but that not true you need hagoromo that why by mixing India and Asura chakra to make Hagoromos.
Johnathan Rawls chapter 153 . 9/21/2016
When are you going to update on the next chapter of the story it has been almost a year since the last time you posted a chapter of the story
Kitsune Megami no Unmei chapter 153 . 9/20/2016
Update! Omg, your work is amazing and I want to read more. Please continue you awesome and amazing work.
Weirdshipper chapter 153 . 8/29/2016
read boku no hero acadamia or shokugeki no soma. Tower of god or god of highschool are pretty good manhwas.
KakeruPB chapter 132 . 8/27/2016
Hmmm let see... Naruto is impulsive, Sasuke a psychopath, Sakura is a lovesick girl for the psycopath, Obito is crazy, Madara is well I don't how to describe him, and Hashirama is an idiot using the Bijuu's to balance out the world as weapons. So I have to say, no.
KakeruPB chapter 131 . 8/27/2016
Ouch at least it's done now.
5,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »