Reviews for Nightfall
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 2/16
Good point on how the other clans would feel the need to revolt out of fear of being wiped out like the Uchiha if the secret ever got out
Reichenfaust chapter 147 . 2/14
Cool, Naruto now is a decent Fuinjutsu master in the opinion of Uzumaki Mito... Meaning he is well above Jiraiya, below Kushina, and maybe on par with his Dad.

Still, I think that with the Rinnegan, he should be more than a match for Madara, if trained properly. He just needs to think outside the box. The powers granted by the Paths are ridiculous when you think about it. One controls freakin gravity. Instead of just trying to combine it with a Rasengan, he should be thinking of more ways to use it, as that is a ridiculous ability. The Asura Path allows him to modify his body, producing artificial limbs never seen before with probably a version of Yin/Yang release. That could be used, and was probably used by the original Rikudou Sennin to create his tools, armour and much more.

So many things that he could work on without even needing the Kyuubi, or sage mode.

However I am really happy he is getting Fuinjutsu training. Since Mito said he would not progress(yet) to paperless techniques I think we won't see him with the Adamantine Sealing Chains(Kushina's Chakra Chains were a sealing technique oddly enough), which I would have loved to see.

Keep up the great work, hope real life is going good for you!
Well this is getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
trance dance chapter 1 . 2/12
Well, I do like her...
Flipnhaole chapter 147 . 2/11
She's a meanie
I seriously hate akimi. So i'm hoping i'll hate her less if fuu and akimi share naruto. Ps i hate oc because of akimi
Alex chapter 1 . 2/9
Welcome back :)
Toldyaiwaspure Black chapter 13 . 2/11
Story is great so far. However I'm pretty sure you mean lose in quite a few places and not loose.

Lose opposite of win.

Loose opposite of tight.
kingrobert84 chapter 147 . 2/10
doin awesome man whens update?
docfrodo2 chapter 147 . 2/10
Enjoyed the chapter. It was great
Rakaan chapter 20 . 2/10
The hypocrisy of Naruto commenting on others underestimating their opponents when that's all he ever does is infuriating. Most times he comes across and locates his enemies without them even knowing he's there, but then throws away surprise to make some shitty one-liner. Ugh.
Rakaan chapter 19 . 2/10
Why the fuck is Hiruko telling Kakashi the limits of his techniques? Why is he talking to him about it at all?
gaara king of the sand chapter 147 . 2/10
Great Chapter i Can't wait to see what you have Planed with the Manga over and done with you can easily come up with anything for the rest of the story update again soon till next message bye
Have Naruto manifest Chakra Chains when training and Fuu goes berserk.
Also have him recreate Hiraishin through his father's memories at the start of the .
THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK. KEEP IT UP.
And don't worry about the wait as long as you finish the story the same awesome way it goes take your time.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 147 . 2/10
Ah in the new Filler episodes of Naruto best thing about them is Fuu, she is so bloody awesome.

You called Naruto, Natsu. Still funny to see that error.

Oh wow they returned bodies. Ebisu is dead damn.

I do wonder if Naruto will actually learn any more Fuinjutsu before the War is over.

Grand chapter.

I am also curious what you will do with the reincarnations that is if you decide to do them.

No need to apologize waiting was worth it. Everyone gets busy at some time or another.
4,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »