Reviews for Nightfall
Kaliedo chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
So ya... mental deficiencies.
Kaliedo chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Ok, so it's a safe bet to say that Naruto is an idiot of the highest degree, but this version takes that idiocy to new heights... I mean, Konoha, aside from ~4 people, treat him like shit, one of their ninja's went so far as to kidnap him and left him for dead in the woods but he's luckly found by a family and nurtured back to heath over months only for them to be randomly murdered by other ninjas... and he just shrugs it off and gets excited when some random 'Konoha' ninja he doesn't even know shows up and offers him training? How does he go from grief-ridden rinnegan activation to... *shrug* 'meh'.

The whole Jiraiya meet and greet scene just makes him seem mentally deficient.

Now that I've got that off my chest onto the next chapter.
wjgr chapter 153 . 6/5/2016
well I tried multiple times to read this great flick but I would stop because of the sheer number of chapters and words and then start again from chapter one however now I'm glad I read such a great and amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Yup, I think this guy is dead or something, it's been 4 months and there's still no update.
Guest chapter 153 . 5/31/2016
I've read reread and read this entire story multiple times KEEP IT UP I'm thoroughly enjoying it
Nightfox97 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
update already!
NaruKushi6023 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Just from reading this first chapter I have to say I am really happy it is so refreshing to see a well written unique story and it isn't a chore for my brain to try to make out what you are saying and piece it together like the last story I read. I really look forward to reading the rest of what looks like a well written epic length masterpiece!
AntiCreator chapter 139 . 5/25/2016
So what are you exactly? English or Australian? I only ask cos in your AN in this chapter you say you're English, but in a previous chapter you said you was an Aussie. Or are you an Englishman living in Australia? Just curious. Being an Englishman myself and that also being the reason I have never watched Code Geass, considering it racist. Probably the creator is pissed off we didn't renew the Anglo-Japanese Alliance almost a hundred years ago. WW2 and what a mistake it was joining Hitler.
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
mistake: Asuma has been a jonin for a long time, hence why he's one of the 12 guardians
AntiCreator chapter 49 . 5/18/2016
Wasn't Deidara at full strength when Sasuke defeated him? Or was he missing an arm at that point? I can't remember.

I still think Naruto should've ended up with Fuu, but as Akimi is a good and well thought out OC she isn't annoying and makes me want to stop reading, like most stories with OCs. I hope you have a pairing planned for Fuu though. She deserves someone. Anything gonna maybe happen between her and ItachI?

Of course, as it's been a long time since I last read this story I can't really remember the second half, so it's possible they're already covered.

I hope you finish this fic as I have enjoyed reading it a couple of times before. Once when you were about halfway to where you are now, then again a year or two ago. I actually left a review around then when I was drunk bashing Akimi's character. I don't know if you remember. Probably not due to the amount of reviews this story has gotten. I'd like to apologise for that, having read a lot more of her now than I had then.

Take care and I hope to see another update soon.
Pikachu sage chapter 153 . 5/17/2016
Things I want
1 Him to at least learn a proper kenjutsu style or awaken one from his mum's memories
2 a funny reaction of yugao seeing his sword
3 possibly another guardian on the turtle island
4 fox sage mode THANK YOU FOR THE STORY I LOVE IT I LOVE YOUR STORIES UPDATE SOON LIKE TOMORROW PREFERABLY AND DO IT MORE OFTENLY
Pikachu sage chapter 153 . 5/17/2016
I love this story can you please let him be trained in kenjutsu and have him remember like an old uzumaki style of kenjutsu from his mother's memories. Also due to having his mum's AND dads memories in sealing shouldn't it be relatively easy for him to pick it up as he will also remember their basic training in kebjutsu.
THANK YOU FOR THE STORY please update soon and please have him do kenjutsu with yugao or even find another guardian on the island. though kenjutsu first and please make yugao scream like a fan girl when she sees narutos sword I always find that funny thanks again and update soon
Pikachu sage chapter 150 . 5/17/2016
Please tell me yugao helps him with swordsmanship
Joe chapter 153 . 5/7/2016
Continue this great story as soon as possible please
animecutylover chapter 61 . 5/6/2016
Omg!

That was some great little backstory!

I did not know that.