Reviews for Nightfall
Yuzuki476 chapter 12 . 11/28/2020
Looks those fools on the council found out about naruto and who is following naruto?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 11 . 11/28/2020
Amazing.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 11/28/2020
Looks like naruto and his team has got information from the Team sound about orochimaru plans.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 11/28/2020
Damn I hope that naruto and his team figure out that four eyed bastard kabuto is a Traitor.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 11/28/2020
Looks like gaara and his siblings have made their appearance in konoha and with 2 pathetic and spoiled brats uchiha and pink haired howling monkey.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
Am glad that naruto has catch up with third hokage and it looks like that pathetic pink haired fangirl is following naruto for a stupid reason.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 11/28/2020
Excellent job with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Awesome both Haku and zabuza have joined naruto and itachi and jiraiya. Hey Author - San why not create two small harems for both naruto and itachi?.
Naruto Harem:

Kurotsuchi
Anko
Koyuki.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 11/28/2020
I hope that Itachi will tell jiraiya and naruto about madara and I wonder who else gonna join jiraiya and little naruto?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
Thank you jiraiya for being there for little naruto and if you are planning on making a small harem it would be best if there 7 women in harem for naruto and I got ideas.
Naruto Harem:
Fu of waterfall village
Temari of the sand
Honoka uzumaki.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
I can't believe that fate be so cruel to little naruto losing his adopted family and gain Rinnegan.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Thank you for making this a naruto story and I hope that little naruto is going to be alright and that hyuga bastard will pay for what he has done to little naruto and will naruto have a bloodline? And will kurama help little naruto?. Please don't let it be narusaku paring and if it's harem that's fine and I hope that little naruto will find uzumaki saviors.
Thatbooooi chapter 82 . 11/14/2020
The story overall is one of my favorites the only problem with it there's never any stakes that's because Naruto's so op but that problem you can counteract by having a very emotional driven goal or a strong motivation and he never has that really strong emotional moment that gives him that goal and I know the point is he gets the rinnegan very early but there's no emotion to it that makes me route and sympathize with him as a reader I felt nothing for his family there is no reason for me to care about them at all and the idea of the organization isn't bad and I love when itachi is Naruto's sensei but I don't personally like that Naruto leaves the village so early in my opinion he should have been hurt in another way other then getting kidnapped and had a gradual growing animosity to the village like the constant terrible treatment maybe he got adopted the a vengeful ninja or civilians killed his family that way you could have a better motivation and there could be development in other characters because I have no emotional attachment to other characters but regardless it's still a good story
Deltared52952 chapter 34 . 11/9/2020
clever your using this for an excuse for some fluff and your reasoning to flow into in not bad
Guest chapter 157 . 10/30/2020
you put alot of time in this massive fanfic but when you reach the end you find out its not finished
6,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »