Reviews for Nightfall
#NewTeamNightfall
iForIan chapter 13 . 6/9
Yay Gaara!
iForIan chapter 5 . 6/9
I love this story so far. With Naruto, Jiriaya, Itachi, Zabuza, and Haku, there are 5 B-S ranked shinobi as it is, a kickass name 'Nightfall' and there will apparently be even more people added.
Liz chapter 35 . 6/5
Alright, you're ruining both characters by pitting them against eachother. At first I was cheering for Fuu, but honestly they're both acting like fan girls at the moment. It's stupid.

At the moment for this story, the only thing I'm shipping is Gaara/girl!Haku.
ropag chapter 127 . 6/7
sry to point it out but 1/2 way through chapter, you accidentally used obito, instead of tobi - good chapter regardless
ropag chapter 118 . 6/7
Good chapter, as to the "toad sages apprentice"...i would honestly say have at it with your own twist (call it artistic choice or w/e), and finish writing it (at this point in life, alot of ppl were pissed at kishi anyways) - great story so far btw.
I have a question for all, who wants NARUTO to become the Shinju Jinchuuriki somewhere in the future when Madara Uchiha is finally casting infinite tsukuyomi? And what if the SHinju jinchuuriki also works together with him and would it be cool if they can perform a BIJUU transformation like Naruto can with the Kyuubi but way better
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 1 . 6/2
Come on man.. update the next chapter already.. can't wait! :
Loving the Story chapter 34 . 5/30
I can't decide on the pairing I want to see. I find that both characters have their good and bad qualities. All in all, I'm loving the story so far.
syndorias cinders chapter 147 . 6/1
n
hugefan chapter 150 . 5/28
When's the next chap coming out?
Www.hi chapter 150 . 5/28
You should have naruto and the neko village chick get married just to mess with everyone lol love the story
Gazamidori chapter 150 . 5/24
I'm giddy with excitement! Ohh cant wait for the next chapter to be posted. AlrightYosh! So yea, great chapter just a few mistakes but all in all great chapter
The XZX chapter 150 . 5/23
The next chapter man fast
4,988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »