Reviews for Nightfall
TrueSageControl8GatesMadara chapter 1 . 5/3
ty for the no yaoi that shit is nasty
Lifeless, uninspired and heavily ooc characters.

Dont know how this story got such good reviews
Finally a Serious Naruto instead of a Goofy one I also Love How Naruto Treat Jiraya with Respect .
FanFictAdict4224 chapter 153 . 4/28
so this is a great story and I happened to look into accusations of it being stolen and put on to Wattpad, the guy claims he is the real author and lost his password so this story will probably remain unfinished sadly
pandalarios999 chapter 19 . 4/22
nice
Shattering chapter 1 . 4/22
Quick question. Is this story active? Or is it on hiatus? This was one of my favourite stories, but now it's just on stand still. Is there a chance you'll continue your work?
shapeshifter340 chapter 153 . 4/7
Please post some new chapters soon and possibly have Naruto unlock the rinne-sharingan and six path sage mode during some point in the war
AriMarshmellow chapter 4 . 4/8
Aaaaaah i'm kinda sad.. I read rlyrly good reviews about this story. Lits of ppl thought it was awesome and stuff but ugh
I'm not saying i hate it! The storyline is nice and the idear is i teresting too!
But the way that the character interact.. Seems rly lifeless? Like they dint care either way? Which makes it a bit boring too read aaaaand yeah more description would help!

Tho still tbumbs up for keeping on writing! I read a lot of stories that never came to their end so thats definitely a plus point
Salamander chapter 153 . 4/5
Man this story is amazing. You can tell you put time and effort into all of this. To bad you don't update no more but it was a good story till the end. Here's hoping you update sometime. Cheers.
Hello please can u update the story i enjoy it very much
NYdelarosamsn.c chapter 101 . 3/8
Faa&
Void master2031 chapter 153 . 3/6
please upload!:D
aa chapter 7 . 2/28
Though i dont like sakura but she is not that stupid
narutojazz19 chapter 153 . 3/1
Nooooooo I started this story a few days ago... It completely pulled me into its storyline. I've been immersed in reading and couldn't seem to stop. I didn't realize that I started reading a story that wasn't complete! I feel incomplete no knowing how you will continue this story. Is there any chance that you will still be doing updates? It has been 13 months since your last one. I love what you have done with Naruto and all the rest of the characters. I'll wish for the best!
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 2 . 2/28
Boy, Naruto sure was broken up over the deaths of his "Family" wasn't he? Must have mourned for a whole second at least.
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »