Reviews for Nightfall
hellspam chapter 22 . 8/6
This is a really good fanfiction I can't wait for any new story ideas you come up with and I gotta ask if main pairings narufuu why does it say narutoxoc sorry I'm just confused
hellspam chapter 4 . 8/6
Can you do another naruto fanfiction maybe where kushina survives I only ask cause she's my favourite character and pair naruto with kurotsuchi it'll be interesting son of the yellow flash and granddaughter of the third tsuchikage
Oh my god the ghost hunt reference! XD
Good work please continue.
theman1111 chapter 150 . 7/25
good story man hope you update soon
Naruto-kun257 chapter 2 . 7/22
Bludflag

This is the story about Uzumaki Naruto, not about fucking clan uchiha. Rinnegan it's not uchiha's doujutsu, rinnegan senju uchiha. Exception was sasgay who got it for free from sage of six paths, he always gets free gifts because otherwise he would never be able to fight with Naruto.

Narutosasuke always and forever
Bludflag chapter 2 . 7/21
This chapter possibly has some of the worst, most disappointing character development I have ever laid my eyes upon. Everybody says things with emotionless faces, Jiraiya made a joke in front of a kid that saw his family die in front of his eyes. The grammar and spelling are at times atrocious. Pretty sure that the Rinnegan is a bloodline ability of the Uchihas,which Naruto ain't. I dread the mistakes I could notice after sleep,since it's 1:48 AM here. My advice is; rewrite the early chapters. You have over 5k reviews, hopefully this shows improvement in the future (or the idiocy of the people who read this. I got here from the favourites of one of my favourite authors so I'm inclined to believe in the first possibility).
Naruto-kun257 chapter 1 . 7/20
Amazing story! I read everything in a few days. At first I was angry, because I wanted it to be NarutoxfemHaku, but I love your OC character, Akimi. One of the best OC characters in fanfics! And Naruto in your performance is great. Update soon! :)
Hizoku chapter 2 . 7/14
Wow, Naruto got over that waaay too quickly.. he finally had a family, they get killed, he gets pissed for a few seconds, passes out, then bam.. he's over it. If anything Naruto should've panicked after waking up, frantically looked for the bodies of his adoptive family, and cried his eyes out after finding them all dead. His attitude towards shinobi and the shinobi villages should've changed as well, becoming a bit more broody and stoic and maybe harboring a grudge against Kumo for being involved in this assassination.. and possibly against the other villages since they also probably accept assassination contracts like this.

Oh and the dialogue isn't very natural, so far.. here's hoping it improves.
Valiryo chapter 40 . 7/16
Poor Fuu, really hope the author makes it a mini-harem and lets Naruto get both Akimi and Fuu.
4,999
Kyle37 chapter 150 . 7/8
Looking forward to seeing how things pan out in the village after the fight.
Kyle37 chapter 149 . 7/8
That is classic Jiraiya, Cant beat it.
Kyle37 chapter 146 . 7/7
Sealing lessons from Uzumaki Mito, quite a few would sell their souls for that.
Kyle37 chapter 143 . 7/7
Some great fights in here, interesting little surprise at the end having a fully healthy Nagato on their side will be great for the upcoming war.
5,030 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »