Reviews for Nightfall
SkyRage chapter 150 . 4/19
I'm pretty sure I saw this in the last chapter but I didn't say anything because I thought it was just a typo. You do realize it's "Maito Gai" not "Miteo Gai", right?
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 150 . 4/19
Those Nadeshiko are gonna freak seeing how untouchable Naruto is.
idea.getthe chapter 150 . 4/19
What? 150 chapter anniversary and only this much? I'm sad...
Thewarrior1180 chapter 150 . 4/19
really? Fucking cliffy man fuck. Can you make the chapters longer too? _ I miss them taking 15-20 minutes to read, not this 5 minute shit *cry*
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 150 . 4/19
Oh no! How will Naruto be able to defeat such a formidable foe! :-O
:-P
bankai777 chapter 150 . 4/19
I feel bad for Naruto right now.
Wacko12 chapter 150 . 4/19
aw I wanted more
Gazamidori chapter 149 . 4/14
New chapter. Read it now cuz I thought story was a discontinued one I was reading earlier. Anyways, I like the set up. Keep working on the grammar and diction and you will go far!
PugTheMagician chapter 30 . 4/14
i really enjoy what i have seen so far of this story. i admit to being intimidated by the shear size of the story but if all the arcs are as engaging as the first two have been then i doubt i will be getting bored easily. just so you know two mistakes i have found is in chapter 20 Searching for Seven Fuu refers to her biju as the hachibi rather than the nanabi and in 28 Unrivaled potential just after the scene change after yagura went full biju you referred to itachi as naruto. nit picking aside i like your character akimi, she has spunk. and i really liked her fights in the chuunin exams. actually all of the fights were interesting, especially the way akimi used tactics to find the blindspot of the byakugan and the way haku was able to see the chakra strings of kankuros puppets through magnification. during the wave rebellion i admit to being dissapointed with the ease that each target was taken out with but thats to be expected when you have two highly skilled ninjas take on people who have let there skills fester. i thought it was cool just how much narutos rinnigan powers were increased by the kyuubis chakra. i mean, he threw around a giant turtle. i look forward to reading the next 30 chapters.
... sooooo, a traumatized eight year old, starved for positive attention, spends a year with a loving family, sees them die in front of his eyes and then just decides to up and leave with some stranger without even a second thought about his just murdered adoptive family. Either your Naruto is one very stone cold bastard, or he simply has no character depth whatsoever. I'm thinking the latter.
romance oh shits abouut to go down
woe is me i hate romance
you now i found this tale by tipping evily insane naruto ficks and
here he is the nicest guy of alltime
just let naruto use planetary devastation on a smaller scale and kyubii chakra
foght would be over in no time
jusz cant stop reading your work of art
awesome