Reviews for Nightfall
2tendo chapter 47 . 1/8/2012
Pretty good chapter but was a bit shorter than normal. Are itachi's mangekyo eyes still going to look the same or will they have a new design? As far as new abilities for the eyes go,,, I'd probably say to give them a jikūkan ninjutsu similar to tobi's Space–Time migration or even a fūinjustu (however it could be done) and more advanced predictive capabilities but keep susanoo because it's just awesome (Itachi's is anyway). But it's your choice and there are likely better suggestions. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Maleivius chapter 47 . 1/8/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter, I was hoping to see what that necklace does, but I guess that comes later. Can't wait to see how badass Itachi's eyes are, but I think they should provide perhaps, the same elemental affinity, all 5, a the rinnegan, because they have been created by it perhaps...? That would be sweet since Itachi can copy new jutsu, and the new affinities would allow him to use any he wants. But that's just an idea, can't wait to see what you decide!
redlox2 chapter 47 . 1/8/2012
I cant wait for a date for Naruto and Akimi! Itachi's new eyes will be a different "Eternal Magenkyo Sharigan" than Sasuke or Madara's in the manga... An ideal for Itachi's new eyes could be similar to Kakashi's "Kamui" except with less chakra consumpation and more acuaracy. Another ideal could be some kind of medical usage (not sure how but could be some kind of light on what he sees). Man it has been 1 chapter for Naruto for almost 3 weeks in the manga! I need for another hcpater soon! Or another update from you:)Just wondering if you plan in the future to have a 4th ninja war similar to the manga so Naruto can go with Bee to go to the Falls of Truth to control the Nine Tails power? Thanks for the update!
bakapervert chapter 47 . 1/8/2012
Thanks for the update.
BioHazard82 chapter 47 . 1/8/2012
Another great chapter.
grimangel163 chapter 46 . 1/8/2012
Wasnt this chapter already posted?
Kmaster chapter 46 . 1/7/2012
I love this story but attacting a strong hinden village for the sole purpose of examing some items isn't that too extream
saiyan prince1 chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
well i wonder when the operation will take place
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 45 . 1/6/2012
Another excellent chapter, continue updating.
bakapervert chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
Thanks for the update.
Wyrtha chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
Nice wrap up. Looks like the couple is getting closer. As far as first time go I think then and there would have been perfect. First time is rarely perfect in any way and even when you think it is it generally wasn't. But they had several things working for them in that moment: excitement from battle, hormones, surprise, they were alone but not completely, and there was elements of danger.

Anyway looking forward to the next chapter. I imagine a few angry leaders may be looking for the group to deliver a few harsh reprimands. And looking forward to seeing how fast Naruto uncovers the secrets to each of the Tools and what he conjures up to replace them.
Peter Kim chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
I wonder if anyone in Konoha will tell the kumo ninjas that the leader of the Yoinokuchi is Jiraiya himself?
Wyrtha chapter 45 . 1/6/2012
Great Invasion of Kumo. Glad to see the gang was able to get everything. The sequence was surprising, but maybe no so much when I think about it. Still, glad to see Naruto left things on good terms with at least Kirabi and gave him accurate warning that will hopefully save Yugito.
Alt-Eisen-Kyosuke chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
This is one of the best I've read to date, mainly because it's rather unique and the OC's are well developed characters. I do hope that you'll put Naruto with Akimi because she's quickly become me favorite female character in your fic. I look forward to seeing how the other villages will react to Yoinokuchi and what actions they'll take. I look forward to your next chapter!
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 46 . 1/6/2012
that was alrigth hope actions picks soon though
5,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »