Reviews for Nightfall
Wyrtha chapter 62 . 2/23/2012
Good finish to this Arc. Both sides lost a little and yet gained a little not to mention they have a better understanding of what they're dealing with.

In lining up the sides the match-ups don't seem to favor either side too greatly. Samheada is the wild card in all of this. Kisame would be easy to deal with if it wasn't for that sword of his and only Jiraiya has a natural defense/attack against it. Who ever takes Kisame on is going to have to deal with that sword and it's well established even when the Jinchuriki use their tenants that darn sword actually enjoys eating the chakra.

Looking forward to the next chapter. As for Arcs I vote for the 3 Tails. Besides you could always have the confrontation between Sasuke and Itachi there as well *shrugs*.
Kmaster chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Hey u are the best just make it intresting... Nice chapter by the way. Can't wait for your next update
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 61 . 2/22/2012
Didn't expect Jiraiya to actually use Sennin Modo against Hiruko and Kisame. They aren't even close to Pein's skill level.
BioHazard82 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Another great chapter.
Chrisfragger chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for updating Freowin. Good chapter as always. just wish you made them a little longer.. Oh well. Waiting on the next!
kwrobes chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Nice Jiraiya wins. I was starting to worry and then found my worry unfounded.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Nice chapter Freowin. I was quite pleased with Jiraiya's battle with Hiruko and Kisame. I was really happy that you took senjutsu chakra into account when Samehada was stealing chakra, because it certainly made the battle more entertaining since Kisame wasn't the main person causing damage. That said, I really wonder how Akatsuki is going to push Kisame's use now after seeing he stands no chance against Jiraiya. I can imagine that Pain will push them back to looking for Naruto, but it certainly is a good thing that Naruto's Sage Mode isn't known of yet. Speaking of that, I wonder how Naruto's Rinnegan would look with his Sage Mode and if there are any changes to his eyes abilities?

Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing more background on Hiruko during his fight with Jiraiya. I would really like to see a flashback involving all of the Sannin and Hiruko at some point, whether it be when Jiraiya is telling Tsunade about his confrontation with him or at Hiruko's death doesn't matter. I just would like to see more background to tie Hiruko with the Sannin when you have the next clash. Although a battle between Tsunade and Hiruko would be rather interesting, but I doubt it would happen.

I was happy to see that we had a scene from Fuu's perspective on Jiraiya's fight. I do hope this might push her into more training, but I hope that she might push herself too far so Naruto can stop her and we can get some Naruto/Fuu interaction that has been put on hold as of late. Granted this would be perfect for filler, especially since it would also lead to another fight between Fuu and Akimi, I think it would be a good thing to have with Akaru's recent death and Fuu seeing just how outclassed she is against some opponents. I think that adding a little extra bit with Gaara and Haku(we hardly see them at all anyway) here also might be good to see, since we really don't have a handle on who is stronger between Gaara and Fuu among Yuinokuchi's other jinchuuriki and Haku helping Akimi train after Akaru's death would be nice to see. Hell just having all of the organizations younger generation get together would be nice, so I do hope you include this in your next filler.

I liked the final bit with Zetsu watching the battle. Zetsu confirming that three of their targets are working together was nice as was the fact that he noticed Jiraiya's organization seems to come to their allies aid in times of need. Zetsu was right when all out war could erupt between them, since after he gives his report to Pain I doubt Akatsuki will be operating solely on two member teams all the time any more to prevent big casualties before they even have half of their targets captured. This is why I think things will be more interesting because I doubt that Pain or Tobi would be so willing to give up their forces so readily now.

I hope for the next arc you do the Three Tails arc. This would be a good spot to have Kiri come to Yuinokuchi to find the Sanbi, while the arc has proceeded more or less like the anime between Konoha and Oto. I do hope that you could have Yuinokuchi recruit Guren after the arc is finished since she was basically redeemed at the end and having her as a new partner for Itachi would be rather cool, since I assume Naruto will be working with Akimi all the time now. Guren's Crystal Release and Itachi's Telekinetic ability granted by his new Sharingan(maybe it's time for a new name) could do some massive damage on the battlefield and Itachi getting a pairing is something that rarely happens, but I really like to see. Guren having been betrayed by her former leader would certainly help in bringing them together.

Well thanks for writing and please keep up the good work:)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
the third tailes is better men ,mmm i lkie this chapter
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
seriously fillers ooh man, oh well guess it cant be helped anyway great chapter as always and if i have a say about it then i say do the three tail arc
redlox2 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Yeah go Sage Mode Jiraya! I am so sick and tired of Samahade being able to absorb pretty much everything in Kisame hands but not being near as effective in Bee's hands! sorry for the rant hehe! Damn i wish Jiraya couldve killed off Kisame and Hiruko!

In the manga i am annoyed how the 5 kages were prawning Madara but now are basically forced to their knees! How bout you? I am kinda happy that Kabuto states that Hirashima is stronger than Madara! But hate that all the bad guys have his cells like Tobi, Madara, White Zetsu,that stature! and Danzo who is more of an extremists kind of Anti Hero plus the only good wood user now Yamato (who may or may not even be himself anymore)! How about you?

It would be interesting for a 3 tails saga since you mentioned last chapter how Sanbi (or whatever it's real name is) has finally respawned! much better than a stupid Sasuke saga! Next Naruto manga chapter is proabably gonna be an Itachi and Sasuke confrontation!

One question... are you implying that Sage Mode and other sensors cannot locate or sense The Zetsus since it is kinda stated that in the manga only Naruto's Nine Tailed Chakra Mode (and probably his Tailed Beast Mode hehe!) can actually sense out the difference in the White Zetsu clones!
billy13579 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Wow, no sooner have I reviewed a chapter and another one comes out, awesome!

Anywho, good fight, although I figure Jiraiya would've been able to pick up Zetsu while in sage mode (as Naruto is able to). Possible plot hole you may wanna plug somehow.
Collin Oshea chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
chazman89 chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
Yet another amazing chapter of the same high quality I've come to expect from you.
wong jowo chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
that's right, taijutsu master or sage mode user are a bad opponent for kisame, fortunately samehada didn't turn into stone:D

and it's really nice to see jiraiya acting funny even in a fight:p

thank you for the update and keep up the good work
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 62 . 2/22/2012
three tail arc seems to have the most potential for different elements and like you said you can have a lot of people working to capture it. But i also love reading saskue die unless they converted him from his crazy revenge to just that self absorbed friend.
5,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »