Reviews for Nightfall
dhh chapter 34 . 2/8/2012
The one thing about an authors OC is that, THEY are FAVORED over the canon characters, no-matter the reason..It's just expected..Authors favor their own creation and did you notice that you had Tsu teach that pink-whore yet had Ino taught by Shuinza? That's just fu*ked-UP!
answer777 chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
Dam, how can someone write with such imagination.

I really like it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dhh chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
The relationship or what there IS of it, is too forced..You're trying too hard and there is absolutely NO chemistry or spark between the two..If you're going to FORCED the pair together, at least, try to have them be as natural as possible and not be so one-side and that one-side is too forced. It's just not good..

I don't mind her since I have no comment about her..I don't know the character well enough but god, this pairing is just damn boring and bland.

There's no heat to them.
dhh chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
YOUR TRYING TOO HARD to FORCE the relationship onwards, too quickly..
dhh chapter 20 . 2/8/2012
So, you have this fuu girl be EXACTLY like Naruto in regards to her situation, up to a point? That's kinda like dating 'one-self?' EW! LOL..
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
alrigth we'll get to see itachi in action
dhh chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
So, he's going with this fuu girl..I have no idea or don't really know or remember who she is. I think she might be one of the Biju's?

Anyways, you didn't even CONSIDER Termari, did you? That's just plain rude if your included her in a 'speech' but neglected to mention her ever again..

I do, however like your pair up on the prelims. That was a bit different.

Thou, I have to say, your overall grammar and LACK of punctuation is atrocious to non-existent.

You need the help of a beta..
BioHazard82 chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
Another great chapter.
dhh chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Good idea on the Itach and Haku coupling..If that wasn't just a joke.. LOVE Haku...
MysticTraveller chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
Love the chapter,can't wait for this fight and itachi's new up the good work!
Swampkirt chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
Nice work!
dhh chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I know it's HARD to break from CANON but for gods sake, does EVERY single author this THIS fandom have to stick that useless PINK-WHORE in team 7? Urgh! So damn annoying to read and see! It just so cliche!

OUT of the 500,000 stories here at , I've come across 3, three or less stories that hasn't the wh*re in with Naruto and suseke! God, it's annoying.

So far, so bad..LOL..'shakeshead'..
dhh chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
I know it's too late but I'd rather it be Temari since there isn't MUCH of this pairing and I honestly don't like the whole fem Kyuubi concept..It's just wrong on so many levels.. It's MALE! END of story.

As for the rest, don't know them and honestly, I'm almost getting sick of Naruto/Hinata stories but I wasn't before I read this ONE story where she's a TOTAL BITCH and is so possessive of Naruto that it's just such a turn-off..It's was a harrem story and you could GUESS who is the LEAD and ONLY wife..It's just was a disgusting and unfair story, even if it was a hareme story where the OTHER girls were going to have Naruto's baby but Naruto had to ASK for permission just to spend time or speak to any of the girls..That story totally MADE me dislike and hate hinata, to a point where NOW, before I was ok, and I haven't read many of N/H stories, to the point where I was sick of it, since I'm a MAJOR SLASH reader but after that particular story, NO, Hinata is just not readable with Naruto anymore..Just as I hate that PINK-HAIRED WH*RE since the VERY beginning of her existent in Naruto..God, still hate that lying b*tch!

So, evnethou this story is somewhat canon and bland and just too cliche, I'll give it a chance to see whom he ends with and then decided if I want to continue on, since, at the moment, the story seems weak!
Mordread chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
sorry i havent been able to review lately but ive had no internet for the past week :/ anyway, I really like Itachi's new sharingan powers :D. really liked the background story u gave for kakuzu too. seems like shits going down with the akatsuki too. looking forward to the gaara/deidara fight :)
Collin Oshea chapter 57 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
5,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »