Reviews for Nightfall
Tikkeus chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
What's the point of entering a powerhouse who can wipe out all other contestants with a single overcharged jutsu into the competition meant to let ninja show their skill? Or what's the point of participating if you not going to compete seriously? It'd be so much more logical if Akaru and Zabuza were the ones to enter, while S and SS rankers stay out. For those two the battle would be more or less challenging, and they'd look good with Mei, too. Besides, Akari and Fuu are getting a bit rabid, no need to escalate "fangirlishness", imho.
optic ligit chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
THIS STORY IS AWESOME, but drop fu like solotwin has been saying for a while.
solotwin chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
If you drop fuu, ill give u cake!
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
good one
seaver chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Great story. The interactions between jiraiyaand naruto is enjoyable to read. I actually enjoy them more than the adventures. I see you plans for naruto anthat will take you awhile for you to set up. You might consider jumping slightly ahead into ithe future then use flashbacks as the bridge. Is there any chance to include Mei and Koyuki in the relationship pool? Both gives him the social and power status to help achieve their goals. When are you going to throw in of Jiraiya in Naruto. That will make Naruto a little more interesting. He's too 2 dimensional now.
Alternate Rouge chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
i really want to see Naruto dancing with mei and what kind of show he will put up
billy13579 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Good call. Yeah, throwing Jiraiya, Itachi and Gaara into the fight would've been overkill and there's no way a stadium could hold such a fight in, no matter how big. This is also a great way to show off what Akaru's capable of. For all we know he could have a trick that'd let him pull off a win, after all being a ninja is more about guile than it is about pure power :)
Voljin2 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Nice chapter..Keep up the good work. Its nice that you update so often:D
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Hmmm... Battle Royal huh? Looks great. As for the pairing , i think Naruto and Akimi will be a nice couple . She is similar to Kushina. Like father like son. Same way for Mother and Daughter in law.

Looking forward for more chapters
BioHazard82 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Another great chapter.
bakapervert chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Thanks for the update.
Zamoskis chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
Looking forwrd to the battle royal
Random chapter 34 . 11/23/2011
You are wondering about the pairing why not just get Fu and Akimi to share Naruto?
Tikkeus chapter 34 . 11/23/2011
I say both. It's quite likely that Naruto will unintentionally forbid them any confrontation in his presense, seeing as he'd probably dislike his friends fighting and express said dislike while being clueless about the reasons of the fight. In the end, the two will either keep cutting each other off or will have to give up and share. But well, it you're set on leaving a single pairing, I prefer Akimi - no reason, just rings better to me.
Tikkeus chapter 33 . 11/23/2011
It's annoying how Naruto keeps showing off every now and then. Confrontation with Temari was so unnecessary, let alone brining out Namikaze name. It was tolerable back when he was 13, but I'd expect him to mature a bit during the trip.
4,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »