Reviews for Nightfall
Brian chapter 21 . 4/30/2023
A slow chapter. The Akatsuki making appearances was nice . Please no love for Fuu.
Brian chapter 20 . 4/30/2023
Meh as long as Fuu don’t become Naruto’s girl I will be fine
Brian chapter 19 . 4/30/2023
No complaints here. I like Gaara being friendly. Please don’t make Fuu into Naruto’s girl. Please don’t. It was surprisingly good to hint at Gaara and Haku .
Brian chapter 18 . 4/30/2023
As much as I like old Bones, I agree that he is fanatical in supporting the snake. At least the Leaf ninja,most of them, seem to be more accepting of Naruto. Please have more Anko. I love her. She has so much potential as well as Mei. Both are strong and pretty women who can share Naruto.
Brian chapter 17 . 4/30/2023
I love all the laughs at Sasuke’s expense. Great chapter,good fight scenes. The big fight was predictable but good. Tsunade staying in the Leaf was a surprise,I thought she would help Naruto’s group.
Brian chapter 16 . 4/30/2023
Aww come on! This chapter had such great promise then the cliffhanger and Temari is left behind?! WTF?
Brian chapter 15 . 4/30/2023
I love this chapter,lots of action and development. Temari is definitely noticing Gaara Is changing and I am hoping that she will join Gaara in being with Naruto. Please no Fuu.
Brian chapter 14 . 4/30/2023
Great chapter. I agree that Naruto should deal with the reanimated Hokages while Hiruzen fights Orochimaru. Please don’t have Fuu be the love interest, I am begging you to not to.
Brian chapter 13 . 4/30/2023
Alright Gaara joins the team! Maybe Temari will too and love Naruto? I hope so since Fuu is undesirable in my eyes.
Brian chapter 12 . 4/30/2023
I like the story but Fuu as the love interest? I wanted her as a friend! Anko should be a wife with Mei not Fuu! I know my opinion. Sigh. Well that is a buzzkill. Anko and Mei have much better potential as wives than Fuu.
Brian chapter 11 . 4/30/2023
No complaints here. I love the story so far.
Brian chapter 10 . 4/30/2023
Finally the exams are here! So many stories don’t even make it to the exams so this is refreshing. Come on Anko, fall in love with Naruto. I love Anko.
Brian chapter 9 . 4/30/2023
Great chapter, I like the idea of Itachi getting a girl. Thanks for the good story.
Brian chapter 8 . 4/30/2023
Adding Gaara sounds good,then Temari would love Naruto. Works for me, especially the kinky Temari. I would like two or three girls for our blond. Also Tsunade has been mentioned, will she join with Shizune as allies?
Brian chapter 7 . 4/30/2023
The story gets better. The end had me laughing. Sakura underestimating OP Naruto is gonna be funny and short.
6,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »