Reviews for Nightfall
Brian chapter 6 . 4/30/2023
Ok seems like this is build up time but still interested. Just don’t understand why Haku is female. Sigh.
Brian chapter 5 . 4/30/2023
Alright this is promising, no Hinata happing here. She is one of my favorite girls but some change is needed sorry Hinata. Potential new characters, Pakura from Sand as a lover( she was betrayed by her village in canon) and she could be a lover. Also Raiga the swordsman who uses lighting style. Fuu and or Utakata could join as friends especially since they are fellow jinchuuki. That’s all for now.
Brian chapter 4 . 4/30/2023
So far so good. The story is different and original. As far as girls go, I love Anko and Mei the most. Anko could be chased out of the Leaf for being the “ snake whore” and likewise for Mei from the Mist for her blood line powers. Both are flirting girls ,powerful,fun loving and bad asses. I can see both loving Naruto while accepting each other. Samuel is another girl that needs more time that is beautiful. Please no fem kyuubi or gender swapping another character.
Stop abandoning chapter 157 . 4/28/2023
...Well since you stopped updating this, I'm going to molest my underage stepdaughter.
Thanks chapter 108 . 4/25/2023
Jiraiya could only sympathize, well that was not true, he could make things worse. "Yeah I feel your pain. I remember once when the old man caught Orochimaru and myself after we destroyed a building in one of our spars he had do something so horrible I still get chills thinking about it."

By this stage Kakashi was so pale it made Orochimaru look like he had a healthy tan. "What did he do?" Kakashi asked weakly.

Jiraiya visibility shuddered at the memory. "He made me teach an all seniors pole dancing course for civilians. I can still see them in my nightmares." he said his voice completely void of it's usual humor and life.

Wait, WHAT?!
Hiiliketoast chapter 1 . 4/23/2023
Kurama is much larger than 50 ft he’s 300 meters or closer to a thousand feet high standing bipedal as a quadruped he’s at least 100 meters which is roughly 6x larger than 50 feet
Imababysitter chapter 3 . 4/20/2023
Why did you kill shika off?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2023
Love this. Very cool fight and awesome writing. Well done!
marcoabacahin10 chapter 157 . 1/31/2023
UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE
Uzumaki Naru-Sama chapter 4 . 1/30/2023
Fem Kyuubi sounds awesome! Though, at some point they would have to find a way for her to be on the outside and not in his mind scape.
Cosmic dragon chapter 22 . 1/18/2023
You are doing a great job hope that itachi gets sasuke to join Yoinokuchi
Crevanille chapter 3 . 12/30/2022
NaruHina is BEST pair outside of NaruHinaHarem pairings. FACT.
Ketto Uzumaki chapter 157 . 12/30/2022
Dam man I love this fanfic I feel off it around Pain arc due to life and all but I feel back in love with it when I came back during my winter break and finished it but I’m sad knowing this probably won’t be updated and this is the final chapter with so many dead ends like Temari’s mission, why Naruto forgot about kabuto being already confirmed, and other things anyway GL to the creator hope you enjoy your time in life if you are alive and thank you for this wonderful work
WarElf chapter 11 . 12/27/2022
Don't know if you fixed it yet, but shoton? isn't it supposed to be hyoton?
hogan24 chapter 157 . 11/20/2022
love this story,hope you finish this masterpiece
6,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »