Reviews for Substitutions
mad100141 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow. Just WOW. I was in stitches for the majority of this one. Absolute LOVE. XDDD
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was... wow... I got a shock hahaha. I love the story!
kkaedoi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
lol! what tsuna did was hilarious XDD i would never imagine tsuna doing something like that.. ever. but this totally cracked me up! XDD
Orcux chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Woah. First part made me a little worried. "Oh no," I thought to myself frantically, "Fem!Giotto? Really? No!" Haha, sorry. It was slightly disturbing just imagining it.

The second part, where Tsuna woke up and ran over to Giotto, was a pleasant surprise though, haha! Oh my. Giotto is such a masochist. And Tsuna just had to grip 'it' so tightly just to reconfirm his boyfriend's gender. 8D Hilariousness.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. xD
Kichou chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I at first thought that Tsuna would check Giotto's chest to see if there were any boobs, but his way works. Nice story.
chibi.ish.reborn chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You are a genius! spontaneous cock-grabber. hahaha priceless (:

I can totally imagine Tsuna doing strange things when he's scared. Please keep writing!
Cow Master chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Pfft. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Ohmygeez, I laughed so hard while I was reading this... And you didn't lie! More KHR! I love the "lady-chest" and "spontaneous cock-grabber" parts XD That was so awesome. Thank you for writing! (A lot... *huggles*)
Keimichi chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ROFL! I laughed so hard on the last part. XD good job!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
wow...that must have been one hell of a bad dream for Tsuna... XDDDDDD ROFL!
Rekishichizu chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I think... the 'woman' in the story mentally scarred me, too. _;

Nice story. Giotto's reaction made me laugh, and Tsuna... you're just too cute. XD

As for the dreams, you're not alone there. Actually, it's kinda amazing how your brain... subconscious comes up with these things when you're clearly not trying to. *Glances at my Dream Journal* ... o.o;

Try eating something healthy before going to sleep?