Reviews for Don't forget to remember me
Tiresius69 chapter 1 . 8/28
Wow. J's ultimate gift DOES sound like something he would do. And what a way to go, too. Very well written and I loved it. Kinda reminds me of what I used to think how a final Pretender film would/should be made; one in which J makes some final sacrifice and passes the torch to MP (who, I believe it was implied, is a gifted Pretender herself).

I have the final shot of the film in my head, where we see MP finding a series of tapes left behind for her by J, suggesting missions and/or deeds through which she goes out in the world and carries on his legacy. Wouldn't it be great seeing MP in disguise wearing a doctor's lab coat and being asked by a child if she was a doctor? Hehehe. Thanks for the great story!
montez chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sad but I think I could see Jarod doing something like this. I think they both loved each other, but their world wouldn't allow it.
Penelope Zozes chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, that is so sad and sweet. :) I love Pretender and Jarod.
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is beautiful. I love that you wrote it from a first persong point of view. Great Job!
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm sorry you are sad that there aren't many stories popping up in this subsection, but I'm pleased that that didn't stop you from sharing.

He smiled. It irritated me.

Some things never change. :)

"Promise me you'll get as far away from the Centre as you can?"

"Oh they won't bother me no more, don't you worry about that."

"Good," I whispered.

It's a pity that we have to be near death for that conversation to take place.
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
well i am still here looking for good stories :) a this is one! thank you for that.
Cattie V chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awww, so sweet...and sad! *sniff* Now can you write a happy Pretender story?
MiaNoir chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
my god, you made me cry :'(

he died for her because he loves her so much. that's really sad but somehow beautiful. i'm really confused right now and i don't know what to feel or say...

but anyway it's well written & finally someone's back to write stories about this amazing tv-show.
planet p chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Clean, emotive writing. Well done!
clo chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Natalie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved this. This would be something Jarod would do for Miss Parker. I'm glad that she was okay with having Jarod's heart in her. Thank you for sharing.
AJeff chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hi Daria! I haven't read a Pretender story in such a long time. Nor have I written one in a long time. This story was in my email alert.

It's such a bittersweet story. I was half way into reading and I knew that she would somehow receive Jarod's heart. It's so sad. I want to cry.

You did a wonderful job of creating the scenario, conversation and mood. I applaud you!

Take care!