Reviews for The Goblin and the Maiden
AiramS chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Just... wow. God I love this story. I love Alys and Marak and... well I just love this story (as if that shouldn't be obvious enough yet)
So please update soon. Really. I'll worship you if you do.
Can't wait to
iguana-of-eyre chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I thought this story was on my alert list. Evidently it was not. Imagine my shock at the discovery of another awesome chapter! The characterization is wonderful, and I really like this Marak, for he is a badass griffon of pure awesomeness. I can't wait to hear about some serious goblin revenge!

Seriously, THIS MUST CONTINUE! Need more story! Please?
fantasyupcom chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
i love your chapters faster ha ha XDDDD. you'r a good writer, really;)
BalletGirl98 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Another good chapter. I really like the story and hope to read more. Update soon!
ShearViscosity chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
As always, good job on the details. Since you seem to have plans for this fic, I'm assuming you'd address the 'blue flecks' mixed in with her human blood?

Random, but would it be possible for them to sleep in the same bed, with the way he is? I know Dunkle's mentioned on her website not all goblin kings slept with their wives since their looks made it too hard and uncomfortable, and while Marak Gryffinwing sounds interesting, I can't help but wonder whether the lower half of a lion combined with the upper half of an eagle, might make it a bit difficult to sleep next to. Oh well, you know me and my tendency to over analyze sometimes.
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I've never read this book before, but it really kept me interested! I loved how you wrote it, it kept me engaged and I did not skip over anything! Write more soon!
iguana-of-eyre chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really liked this! Please write more! I loved the book Dragon's Bait, and this fic made me very happy. :) Also, I really like Marak Gryffinwing. It's kind of odd with him not looking at all human, but still a cool idea.