Reviews for Dastardly
Inthretis chapter 2 . 7/5
This was incredibly amazing and dumb at the same time.

I love it.

(seven times table!)
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 5/22
Omg, evil Hinata - I love it! This was too funny, they're quite the troublemaking couple. xD
Uzumaki Princess chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
I love evil Hinata - " Naruto 'breaking' the cycle of hatred was the most retarded thing I've heard in years. I laughed for weeks" That line killed me I never would have thought Hinata of all people would be the one to call the speech that inspired many "retarded" and Sasuke got his shit together and made his own mark. I mean asking for compensation was a simpl yet genius idea!
Sahel chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Omg it's too damn funny! So great!
Sahel chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
So good! Hahaha I loved it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Crazy, but absolutely hilarious!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was awesome! I love u! I love ur fics!
ClockRepair chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
The skid mark line had me laughing so hard
reikotsu chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
LMAOOO so random, so full of crack! The katana and Snape parts and the scene where he finds out from his maid that Hinata's at the door are the best! XD
the boulevard chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is true dastardly-ness. This fanfic is my new inspiration in life. I will now live a life of mindfuckery and dastardlyness. This has to be one of the greatest things I have ever read. Please, write more fanfiction. I will be stalking your account until you do.
the boulevard chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hinata is definately dastardly. This story has me laughing out loud and snorting milk from my nose. But that's a story for another time. Its great! Sasuke really should learn mathematics. For a homicidal maniac, he is pretty illiterate! Write more!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
So odd but completely hilarious(:
rebecca chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
YES. yes. YES! - erm.

Perhaps I should articulate my thoughts.

Nara Merald chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ha ha ha I've got to say, I love it. I particularly enjoy Sasuke's rust-protection methods!
Sqidly chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This was really quite funny in parts. Clever in others. I have no idea why but I laughed so hard when Hinta said "that was the most restarted thing I ever heard. I laughed for weeks." It's just something about her saying that lol. Awesome work :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »