Reviews for Dastardly
SharinganKageOfRamen chapter 2 . 4/1
I love evil Hinata - " Naruto 'breaking' the cycle of hatred was the most retarded thing I've heard in years. I laughed for weeks" That line killed me I never would have thought Hinata of all people would be the one to call the speech that inspired many "retarded" and Sasuke got his shit together and made his own mark. I mean asking for compensation was a simpl yet genius idea!
Sahel chapter 2 . 1/27
Omg it's too damn funny! So great!
Sahel chapter 1 . 1/27
So good! Hahaha I loved it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Crazy, but absolutely hilarious!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was awesome! I love u! I love ur fics!
ClockRepair chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
The skid mark line had me laughing so hard
reikotsu chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
LMAOOO so random, so full of crack! The katana and Snape parts and the scene where he finds out from his maid that Hinata's at the door are the best! XD
the boulevard chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is true dastardly-ness. This fanfic is my new inspiration in life. I will now live a life of mindfuckery and dastardlyness. This has to be one of the greatest things I have ever read. Please, write more fanfiction. I will be stalking your account until you do.
the boulevard chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hinata is definately dastardly. This story has me laughing out loud and snorting milk from my nose. But that's a story for another time. Its great! Sasuke really should learn mathematics. For a homicidal maniac, he is pretty illiterate! Write more!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
So odd but completely hilarious(:
rebecca chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
YES. yes. YES! - erm.

Perhaps I should articulate my thoughts.

THAT WAS FANTASTIC.
Nara Merald chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ha ha ha I've got to say, I love it. I particularly enjoy Sasuke's rust-protection methods!
Sqidly chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This was really quite funny in parts. Clever in others. I have no idea why but I laughed so hard when Hinta said "that was the most restarted thing I ever heard. I laughed for weeks." It's just something about her saying that lol. Awesome work :)
karicom333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
BEST NARUTO FANFICTION EVER!

Haha! Hinata is my favorite character and I would LOVE her to act like this!

Which is why I REALLY, REALLY want to see Naruto Shippuden movie 6: Road to ninja

(Look up the tralier! Fucking awesome!)
rainbowxpersonality chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Lovely, beautiful, heart wrenching story. My soul cried. Your words are such poetry I'm addicted and with this bring complete at only two you've left me withdrawn in a most dastardly way.

It was great and I loved it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »