Reviews for Natural and Unnatural Love
ortiza388 chapter 10 . 5/30
Please continue with this story its really good.
GEEZE
I FOUND THIS
ITS 12:34
I WANT MORE
seriously. The writing is skillfull and detailed. The story is capturing and unique. I normally hate fics that arnt the normall storyline, but im addoring this!
Please please continue! I doubt you will but it would be a dream come true if you did.
Victorica7602 chapter 10 . 2/17
Please Continue.
reicheruchan chapter 10 . 1/11
Love it love it!
Hottstuff JK chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Are you learning Romania or is it your natural language
Hottstuff JK chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
How did shiro know where ichigo lives
oh and I am also a hard core fan 1224 pictures of ichigo and shiro can you say obsessed or what
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
When I was reading this i was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe
Kiz chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Man this is hell good! Why'd ya stop updating for :c
Moon's last stand chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
thats so cute.
OptionalPrincess chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
this is awesome pwease do more :3
RaeSoul chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Ninja in an orange jumpsuit...NARUTO! xD lol had to comment on that.
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I can understand your busyness and I appreciate your awesome writing, but I've been waiting for the next update for a long time and it's been wearing on my patience. I really want to see what happens to Ichigo and Shiro, and I haven't gotten to find out because you haven't continued. I know your working and I'm sorry I sound like a prissy bitch but your story is super good and I can't wait to continue to read it. Sorry again. Hope you update soon.
sugarcadet chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
For my comment on chapter 10 its on wattpad
sugarcadet chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
For my comment one the 10 chapter its on wattpad. Sorry for any confusion!
sugarcadet chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
When I finished reading the chapter (translations/AN and all) I kept hitting the next button to go to the next chapter but nothing happened so when I looked and saw that I had read everything I was like "NOOOOOOOO!" Wish there was more but you update at your own pace and I respect that as a fellow author. After all I have left stories alone fore qiite some time too!:-D Keep those updates coming! ! And if you want to read my stuff, check out my file!
Here's the link