Reviews for Adaptation
combatcrazy chapter 4 . 5/26
Glad to see you back. Another awesome chapter. Love a papa bear Gibbs. Hurry back.
Rose Malmaison chapter 4 . 5/17
I like your story, find it compelling, but there are a couple of things that I'd like to mention.
I'm sure that the police would be involved, since Tony was found beaten up in a parking lot, so brushing it under the rug...even if he insists it was a unlikely.
Also, how did Gibbs know that Tony was seeing a man?
And as far as Tony begging Ducky not to tell anyone, well, Ducky would know it wasn't his right to mention Tony's bisexuality to anyone. So although I understand Tony getting a bit frantic, he must have known Ducky would never reveal personal information.
I'm looking forward to reading more.
EvE79 chapter 4 . 5/10
I really think you have a great story here. Hoping that the next chapter(s) will be coming soon!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 4 . 5/9
Please do continue, I just found this tonight and can't wait for more.
Laurie chapter 4 . 5/9
Just found this story and it is very well written. Thanks for sharing. Please update soon...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
When do we get to met Jeff? Please update soon, very interested to see what happens.
combatcrazy chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Just found this story and WOW great start. Can't wait for the rest.
Paige chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I don't usually read fics where Tony is involved with an OMC but I find the premise of a worried father figure Gibbs very intriguing. :-) I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good update!
katydidnt chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Poor Tony thinks he actually deserved to be beat because he's Bi/gay. Great story! Gibbs is going to need to tone done a bit, if he wants Tony to open up. Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing!
julie250 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Awesome story so far! Very angsty, I found myself also angry over what that gang of men did to Tony! I hope you will update again SOON! :-)
Megth chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Good start - wonder what happened to Tony and he should trust Gibbs more!
katydidnt chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Poor Tony, he's right though if they investigate it's gonna have to be discreet! Love Gibbs in Papa bear mode! Please continue and thanks for sharing!
kdjane chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I like your story cant wait to read more
Paige chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is off to a great start as far as I'm concerned. Tho I would have liked to know how Tony got Gibbs to the club with him. :-) But all in all, not necessary.

I'm looking forward to more!