Reviews for A Truly Joyous Occasion
reading turtle chapter 2 . 7/17
Hey. I don't know if you even monitor this anymore since it looks like its been a while since you've last posted a story but I really enjoyed these 2 chapters. The story has a very nice flow to it and you include just the right amount of detail for good world\personality building without overloading the reader with them. I really enjoyed it.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I just started playing Azure Dreams myself, but find myself kind of struggling because of the possibility of death and losing your hard-earned items (and always having to start over in the climb no less)

That aside, I see some potential and creativity here. Your subtle notes are really good, like Koh drawing with Weedy the pictures of monsters as an encyclopedia (which makes sense and never really explained before) and the interactions with the other characters, or in this case, Koh's harem. I have an impending feeling it will be a bit of harem comedy throw backs if Koh is to try and win her out of the other pretty annoyed girls, but it might be possible to go for a polyamory? It seems like Gosh was trying to it himself and only got the raw end of the deal when Koh won all them over by showing how more considerate he is compared to Selfi's brother.

That said, the main story done and the villain slain, Koh will now have the chance to settle down easier as a hunter, if he so wants to collect those eggs. Can't wait to see how further you'll explore his relationship with Kewne, and maybe the other monsters in his farm. For now, this story has perked my interest.

-Vegeta the 3rd