Reviews for Evil finds a way
haye2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Dude make some more
Confer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awesome beginning.
Zoentrobe chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I don't usually review; I rather dislike this site's review system, as I prefer to comment upon a story in it's entirety. That said, I do like the premise of this story and hope to see more of it soon. It has a unique feel in my opinion, and the only person who would make a better Overlord than Naruto would likely have been Itachi. Kudos!
Clemerl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Interesting. Please, continue.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I don't like Madara here, but I can't wait to see the minions reactions once they get a feel of kyubi. That and they always have funny things to say about the good in people like Naruto. Looking forward to it!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Now this is interesting. Honestly I don't care much for Madara. I always preferred Orochimaru as the main bad guy since he had that evil look, and was visible practically the whole series.

Always, looking forward to more.

-Chrono
Mortimer Grimm chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This might develop into a pretty good story, though I think User: Uzumaki Naruto is more promising. If decide to continue, I'll be following this story.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I thought Sage mode accelerated healing...
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
hmmm...no comment yet but it looks like it will be interesting
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It's better than most others I've read. Good job.
sh8ad8ow chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
great start please continue soon, cant wait to see how Gnarl corrupts Naruto in been the Overlord and start his conquest of the lands.
Hell Spawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I can't really give an honest opinion at this moment . I will need a few more chapters to critic this story properly although it seemed ok i guess . Although I did notice a few gramatical errors here and threre.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well it seems interesting.
narureye chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I like it! Definitely a little different Naruto, this one is not a yelling retard. I think he has the capacity to become an overlord, he has gone through a lot, sacrifice more than most... All in all, there is great potential here, I hope you continue the story!