Reviews for Shadows of a Future Passed
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 6/5
This was really fascinating to read!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Beautifully written! Can't wait to read the sequel- had to read this one first!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
slightly disappointed that there was no hpdm but it's lovely. is there a sequel? Not that you can tell me but i'll search your page. if there isnt one, write it please :)
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Is there a sequel?! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I was hesitating between two things. I'll just do both.
Great one-shot.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very interesting.
Thanks !
I saw the sequel, I will follow it ;D
See you soon !

lil chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was a good story ! I like the fact that for once Harry died at the battle. It's a very good idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! is there a sequel?
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow! A fantastically written and brilliantly intriguing story!

Hope there's a sequel!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
oh such a cool story
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I never thought of an older Draco and a younger Harry until this story. I only wish you had added another chapter with that aspect.
Carling chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
It is 2013 and you still have fans for this story. Begging for a sequel or Epilogue type of one shot, please! Yeah I can use my own imagination to envision Minerva and Hermione and Ron's reactions to a resurrected Harry, but my imagination isn't that great. If it were, I'd be writing my own stories and not reading yours!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
The emotions in this story were palpable. I was really moved by the description of the shade and also how Draco was processing his life in the years after the final battle. I found myself really proud of Draco and the self-aware decisions he was making. Helping the students and standing up to Pansy and Blaise. I would love to read a sequel where Harry and Draco grow together.

Thank you for this story! :)
dumdoc chapter 1 . 9/8/2012