Reviews for Mentor
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I wish Sentinel wouldn't say "I am no longer your teacher, Optimus, you are mine"
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That's pretty amazing and I wish this was used in the Transformers DOTM movie.
Hermione Prime chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful. Though it is short, it lacks nothing of the delicacy that makes it one of my favourites.
Olivia chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I don't understand why Sentinal would tell Optimus "I'm no longer your teacher".
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Megatron and Shockwave were outcasts. That's weird so were the Trenchcoat boys, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. That maybe why they formed a group called The Trench coat Mafia back in 1998 when I was a eight year old Barnet School student.
LucasVN chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This was a wonderful bit of insight on Sentinel and the relationship he had with Optimus. Thank you. :)
Optimus Primal chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
That was brilliant. I believe it describes Optimus and Sentinel very well. Excellent work!
Master of Gray chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It was beautiful and painful at the same time.
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Great story!
pachysam chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I've at some time begun to write on paper my own version of Transformers with Sam and Carly, as well as Koji from Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Here are things of my own version of Sentinel Prime:

He's similar to the one in Dark of the Moon... such as being Optimus's predecessor/mentor/father, having a fire truck mode, and the same weapons. The differences are that he doesn't betray the Autobots, and that he has a water-cannon that can attach to his robot-mode's right forearm.

He has Squawkbeak, a robotic parrot who is the good counterpart of Laserbeak.

His ship crashlanded in prehistoric Africa. He remained in stasis until he was accidently awoken by the energy of the Powerpuff Girls. He joined forces with them and the characters of Ice Age, Animals United, and the Legend of Spyro to destroy a dam that is blocking the delta's water-supply. He decided to stay as the land's protector and vowed to prevent Earth from ending up like Cybertron did in the war.

He thought he was the last of his kind until he reunited with the Autobots led by Optimus Prime. He is proud of his son and pleased to meet his human-pals. He still stayed in Africa after helping to destroy the Stunticons.

He enjoys classic music (including Carnival of the Animals and Peter and the Wolf, Star Trek (where he got quotes from Spock the Vulcan), and bowling. He has big drums. He even guest-starred in the Natural World.

He uses the Space-Pillars to form Space-Bridges to transport himself and others from place to place.

I can't put it on Fanfiction because I dunno how.
pachysam chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Tragic how Sentinel was corrupted. He was a great leader.

Here's a suggestion. An AU in which Sentinel didn't betray the Autobots. He can care for Sam and Carly as if they were his grandchildren and lend Sam some advice.
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Nice, You know, in the fic Unexpected Love, Revised Sentinel (the main enemy there too) rejected the Matrix of Leadership and Maximus Prime (Ultra Magnus as a Prime) believed he did so because it would have rejected HIM. I think that could be right. Only someone with the qualities of a true leader like Sam and Optimus can wield it. Sentinel betrayed those qualities. Note how he never actually touched it in the movie either so we don't know if it would've crumbled to dust when he touched it.
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Sad, very sad but wonderful, my friend! All Optimus wanted was to Sentinel to end the war but not in the side with the Decepticons. I can feel Optimus pain, his trust to his mentor... Gone, only growing with dissapoint and even hate because of how Sentinel turn his back on him, only manipulating him like a puppet only when was necessary. I think Optimus is a great victim, because he was use like a pawn in war, and when he kills Sentinel and Megatron with a cold manner... Well... I feel bad for Optimus, he is the only and last of the Dinasty of the Primes after all, he followed the Prime's path to bring freedom.

Well... What can I said in this? AWESOME! I love this conclusion! You rock, my friend! I enjoy all your stories that you write! I hope you continue with your story if Animated Glimpses, that is story is getting me very anxious X3! See you around and CONVRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN! w
pachysam chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Sentinel Prime was a great one.

Too bad that war tainted him and turned him insane.

Before I saw the film, I imagined him being like Optimus and sharing his fondness for the humans... as well as treating Sam like his grandson.

Here's an idea. Write an AU in which Sentinel didn't betray the Autobots and befriended Optimus's human-friends including Sam and Carly.
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh that was a wonderful beginning! :) I look forward to reading more.