Reviews for Handfuls
crazykatz430 chapter 1 . 6/26
Aww this was cute. And I sympathize with Liechtenstein...I went to a formal graduation party recently, and they had to take up the bodice of it (strapless) and I still had to stuff a little...
Anyway, this was so sweet! And funny, too. Poor Austria...and now I kinda ship them? Along with both Pruhun and Aushun...
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was truly beautiful! and made me smile loved it!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
D'aw! I never really thought much of Liechtenstein before- not to say I dislike her, she just doesn't stand out to me- but this was adorable! And Austria's attempts to make her feel a little better about herself were just so damn CUTE- he could have done it in many ways, but I think the way he went about it was perfect for him.

Amulet
SailorPowerTitan17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I always felt Austria and Liechtenstein had a friendship going. I really liked how both characters confessed their insecurities to each other...it can be hard! Very nice story despite how short it was :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
haha! this was fun!
As for AusHun hint, I can tell you it made me giggle XD
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
A rather...interesting one-shot.
And don't worry! I'm sure after writing Austria and Spain's character more and more, you should be better at writing them. But if you need tips (IF being the keyword), I'll just say that Spain's a bit oblivious and just as able to read the atmosphere as America (read: almost unable to read atmosphere) and Austria's pretty, um, aloof a lot, but can lose his cool more than a few times.
Liechtenstein's one of my favorite characters (though Japan still tops all on my personal "Favorite Characters" list), and this is so cute! And yes, a mere mention of the crush would definitely raise hell. Definitely.
DangerousD chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Just like the show it's self, I laughed AND got an unexpected history lesson! Awesome, well done!
Transparent Marshmallows chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Just looking through the Hetalia archives and I found this. There's a lot of fics about Liechtenstein's flat chest, but this was a lot more different then most, because of the original idea of putting Austria in there. I like it.
kingdom chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wonderfully written! I :)
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Nice story, and good lesson too :)

I honestly agree that Austria and Liechtenstein do need to be shipped more - for crying out loud, Austria is at least as great a part of Liechtenstein's history as Switzerland is! There wasn't a single M-rated fic on the two, so I decided to make my own, in which Liechtenstein gets a bit OOC and dominatrix-y, but in a cute, fangirlish sort of way.
ribbonsandrags chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really enjoyed this! Ausliech is one of my favorite couples but there's so little fanwork of the two u_u. I loved their characterizations and this was a lovely read overall.
Warped-Imagination chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ahhh I think it's short and sweet. Yeah, I always felt that Austria saw Leicht as a younger sister type and I'm not really sure about Leicht though... she always announced every country with respect. I'm sure she probably had a crush on him too. :p Who doesn't _!
NekOtaku chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very cute story! (Though I prefer PruAus and BelaLiech :)
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love Ausria and Liechtenstein's relationship! (nopairing wise...i ship AusHun) As nonexistant as it may be XD

Like you said she was with Austria for a while before Switzerland. And if she can get under Switzerland's hard exterior than why not Austria's? I think You got their characters down and i enjoy seeing both of them explored in such depth.
Cheshire Blue Kitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awww! Liechtenstein is so cute! I think that this friendship/romance/family relationship is unfortunately overlooked, so bravo!