Reviews for When the Minutes Drag
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
There is only thing wrong with the 221b s. They are too short :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
As heartbreaking as this is, I absolutely loved John saying "you're a dead man. If I don't kill you, Sherlock will."
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
How I love these.

So much.

So inexplicably much.

I can only repeat what's been said before, but I suppose that if it weren't important, it wouldn't have already been said.

The way you do this, your ability to express such deeply reaching sentiments in so few words, your deft handling of words and sentences, is frankly astonishing. Quite astonishing.

I can't seem to get out much more than that.
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Another very emotional story, and very well written as always! Owl
FrankieMittens chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I read this story and then went on doing something else and then had to come back to read it again. So short and yet it manages to create a whole world, up until to the point that it really doesnt have to be any longer. Skill! Enjoyed reading this.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Pure evil - and no, I don't mean Moriarty or whoever is hurting Lestrade. This fic is pure evil. Poor Lestrade gone, John in anguish, Sherlock unknowing.

The one saving grace of a short ficlet labeled 'complete', I can continue it in my head. Sherlock deduces, saves John, defeats Moriarty (or whomever), our two heroes morn Lestrade together. There, now I feel better :)
Sidney Sussex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

I may never write again.

The spare style of this is just - I mean, I know it's a 221b, but even so, the words and sentences you've chosen just stopped me in my tracks. And that's just the writing! The actual concept is even more horrifying... the not knowing is nightmarish.

This is amazing. You are always so fantastic at conveying so much anguish in so few words.
editor frog chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I fear you have an unorthodox relationship with our dear DI Lestrade (he seems to die a lot!).

God, I love it. :)

This premise might make a good longer story, though, if you of a mind to explore it. I know I'd be interested in reading it... ;)
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
First review! :D

Why, Morgan, WHY! Why do you insist on killing Lestrade! DX It makes me sad, especially because you do it so well...

Having Moriarty play that sick little game showing John's reactions instead of Lestrade's torture, leaving Sherlock and the readers to imagine what cruel and unusual punishment Lestrade is enduring... *sniffles*

So well done, as always.

Wait... I really, REALLY hope this lies outside of the Sophie universe, because if Sophie had to deal with this... I'm going to imagine that she's not in that universe. I just can't think of her going through that! D':
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really wish I could write well enough to express how much I like your fics. This one in particular was excellent.