Reviews for you're nobody until somebody loves you
controlled climb chapter 70 . 6/21/2013
Oh! He doesn’t tease, does he? I love Bathilda’s hesitance here and how she questions whether or not Elphias truly wants to spend time with her instead of with Albus and Gellert. The relationship here is so sweet and genuine and weijfaslkdjf it’s just so lovely.
That Potterwholockian Phangirl chapter 102 . 4/2/2013
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA! WHERE is the SiriusxRemus one? WHERE? I demand to know. Are you hidding it in the dark corners of your computer? You cannot- CANNOT- just write a bunch of romance drabbles and NOT write a Remmius one. NOT ACCEPTABLE! I demand to know where your brain has gone! *on a side note, these are good. Some of them are REALLY good :D*
controlled climb chapter 102 . 3/30/2013
YAY MORE CENTAURS. Banishing Firenze must've been awful for all of them, but I love how they found comfort in each other...even if it was only in touch.
controlled climb chapter 101 . 3/30/2013
LOL. Beating around the bush... cute, shy Ritchie! I like how serious Demelza is about Quidditch and how it's actually her first thought when he asks her out...hehehe. So cute. :3
controlled climb chapter 100 . 3/30/2013
Awww! This drabble actually reminds me of the two Dr. Possibles... hehe. But I do love the last line oh so much! And he seems so nervous! "If things went smoothly" my backside. As if she would even consider saying no!
controlled climb chapter 99 . 3/30/2013
Awwww...this is so cute! The little pun of her name most certainly did not go unnoticed and I think that Rolf is quite possibly the cutest thing on the planet because my god what he said was just adorable.
controlled climb chapter 98 . 3/30/2013
This is so strange... BUT THE IMAGE OF FANG WEARING THE SORTING HAT? Adorable! Please draw this omfg. I would pay you in reviews if you did that. And Fang getting table scraps?! Cute! And omg referring to the Sorting Hat as his "chew toy"... I think I just died of the adorable.
controlled climb chapter 97 . 3/30/2013
NO PENNY GO FOR LEE... Okay moving on. I just love the idea of Penny breaking up with Percy over a Quidditch bet. I don't know why, but it seriously amuses me. And I like how she's looking for something a little more "average". Again, I don't know just interests me. And I love how she realises that just because they supposedly don't have anything in common, doesn't mean she can't go for doesn't have to last forever, after all.
controlled climb chapter 96 . 3/30/2013
Aw...I hate that he just has no idea what to do with himself now that Cedric's gone. He's so lonely...and god I just feel so sorry for him. Although I don't know what to think of the pairing...I suppose he is lonely...and even Marge would be appealing then...mhm...
controlled climb chapter 95 . 3/30/2013
OH YES. Centaurs! I've been waiting to read more of these from you! And omg I must admit, I am not disappointed! Silly Bane! Why can't he just admit that he'll willing go anyway with Firenze?! After all, he most definitely would... And how Firenze just knows that, if Bane does love him (and he really does) he /will/ go with him...! Hehehe! Please write more of this centaur stuff, mew. I really do love it. C:
controlled climb chapter 94 . 3/30/2013
Oh...this is interesting. I love the tone in this. Just the one-sided, unrequited stuff...argh it makes /my/ heartache, let alone anyone else's. It's so depressing! Why can't everyone just love each other? D': Poor Evan!
controlled climb chapter 93 . 3/30/2013
This is, by far, one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen you write... I do like the idea of Quirrell when he was a “proper” man though...before Voldemort. And I like the idea of him still being around, just sans Voldy. And I really, really like the idea of him being so incredibly jealous of freedom...and of Buckbeak. I just really, really like this, me thinks.
controlled climb chapter 92 . 3/30/2013
Ooh! Viktor remembered her, did he? I like the sound of that. And how Susan doesn’t remember him...but she really does. I would just love to see more of these two from you.
controlled climb chapter 91 . 3/30/2013
This is incredible, my goodness. I just adore the last two lines! Of course she feels the same way! And of course she doesn’t look because she’s trying too hard not to! I love how frustrated Horace is with himself that he can’t properly hold a conversation with her, let alone tell her how he feels. Wonderful drabble!
controlled climb chapter 90 . 3/30/2013
Oh, this is nice! I love the idea of her just finishing up her daily routine by having a nice cuppa with Sinistra... Very sweet!