Reviews for Coming Home
Trepkos chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
The great story, we can see the return of Maeve towards the crew and her doubts about the things which happened during the last year, about her relationship towards Sinbad, about her position in the crew no. The new situation was not easy neither for her nor for Sinbad, but we got some indications there that time helps them to overcome this situation. The great scene Maeve and Sinbad in her cabin and i was pleased with the big role for Dermott. It was a little shame that we did not see any scene of Maeve with the next crewmembers (i would be glad to see some together scenes with Doubar, Firouz or Rongar) and maybe some talk between her and Bryn. But except of this, it was the great story.
Lyly Ford chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved the way you wrote their insecurity and how Maeve shared a long convo with Dermott, the ending was good and in hoping way too but i wonder how they felt when they met again, you didn't say anything about it so i wonder if those feeling were "away" just for a moment like for the vorgon's episode or not really but anyways good job i really loved it :)
AFairy88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I have to start with saying, you have done a wonderful job and created a very touching story... I can honestly say that I kept wiping tears away... I loved Dermott's part in the story... The insecurities in both Maeve & Sinbad was truly felt...

I hope you continue the story and update soon...
Winddance111 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really enjoyed this new story dear. It certainly made my night.
inbid chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
As much as I like your first-person-style I must admit that this one is indeed a pretty nice change :)

I like the whole story. In my opinion it's very well written :)

The role played by Dermott in all the events is showed just great, like all the other emotions.

And the sword... I'm out of words... just beautiful...
WildYennifer chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And again I'm not the first one to review *sigh* Had to leave that honour to AnimePrincess :D

Anyway, I really love it! Thanks for such an awesome present ;) It's nice to have Dermott being the... crew psychologist, if one can say so, and trying to set things right when they don't seem to be such, and nobody seems really guilty. I also loved how Maeve separated Sinbad's little moment with Bryn from all the rest that he had, as when one comes to think of it, it _was_ different. And I think the explanation that Dermott finds for it was quite unique ;)

I also loved the scene where Maeve finds Sinbad in her cabin all of a sudden. The moment of suddenness is always good for a fic, and though usually it gives some comical flavor, in this one it rather gave a nice emotional strain - an attempt of the two to come to terms with something they aren't sure if they are ready to face yet.

And of course, the sword doesn't even need additional comments - it's always so nice to have small details make the entire sense! ;) Well, that's what nearly the whole AoS used to give us the fans - pick up tiny glances, moments and details and put the puzzle together))

Hope you'll write on, dear ;) And if I don't fall asleep after my homework today, you can also expect a review on your new HP story about another couple I like a lot)))

Love, WY))))
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

I LOVE how you have Maeve feel disconnected to the group and how Dermott talked her around to understanding just what happened while she was gone!

I LOVE it!

Having Sinbad treat Maeve's sword so well simply because it was/is hers was great! A simply sign that meant so much!

Love ya,