Reviews for Impressions
guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
impressed
last one
werewolf6780 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
This. Was. Super. Cute! I'm going to try using Minions idea for hot chocolate. I really liked this!
Akoto3725 chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Hey :)
Firstly: Great little stories and great style of writing.
I 've been searching for a particular story that would satisfy my whishes that came up after I watched the movie.
And after a long search I've finally found what matched my expactations.
My fave kidnappings where
# 107
# 97
# the one were electricity is involved and Metro Man get a weird hair look while everyone laughs their ass off (including me) and
# both kidnappings in the last chapter. The Christmas one was adorable while the other was hilarious. (In your faces; I really dislike those two cousins of Roxanne)
Thank your four uploading this. After finishing reading this I was left with a smile on my lips and I'm this will still continue to the next day ;)

( You like Dramione? Because I am totally obsessed with this pairing )
Ramendobbe chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Okay so I laughed WAY harder than I prolly should've at the kidnapping #35 XD GEEZ IM CRYING. XD
microscope chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
OMG this is just genius! You captured the characters perfectly, and your humor was just the greatest. I cannot even begin to describe how much I fell in love with this. Thank you so much. Please write more!
Miss Megz chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Kidnapping #20 always makes me laugh
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahhahaaaa! XD OMG I just freaking love it! _
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahahahahaaa! OMG These stories are awesome I just freaking love them. Please, please tell me you intend to keep writing them. *pouts with puppy dog eyes for effect*
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahhahahahaaa! XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahhahahaaaaa! OMG i can totally see even Roxanne getting a laugh out of the static electricity gag. hee hee, and Metroman being mister perfect would be totally frustrated with the whole 'being laughed at'. *cackles* LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Pfft! Bwahahahahhahahaaaa! OMG OMG OMG S&M for Roxanne's ringtone! Really? That is freaking awesome. And i can totally see Megamind getting all flustered and embarrassed about it. He may act all worldly and villainous but he's just an adorable guy who's never been out in real life. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
lol He is just too cute to be taken seriously as a villain. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/20/2014