Reviews for Impressions
Ramendobbe chapter 4 . 2/22
Okay so I laughed WAY harder than I prolly should've at the kidnapping #35 XD GEEZ IM CRYING. XD
microscope chapter 8 . 1/4
OMG this is just genius! You captured the characters perfectly, and your humor was just the greatest. I cannot even begin to describe how much I fell in love with this. Thank you so much. Please write more!
Miss Megz chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Kidnapping #20 always makes me laugh
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahhahaaaa! XD OMG I just freaking love it! _
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahahahahaaa! OMG These stories are awesome I just freaking love them. Please, please tell me you intend to keep writing them. *pouts with puppy dog eyes for effect*
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahhahahahaaa! XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahhahahaaaaa! OMG i can totally see even Roxanne getting a laugh out of the static electricity gag. hee hee, and Metroman being mister perfect would be totally frustrated with the whole 'being laughed at'. *cackles* LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Pfft! Bwahahahahhahahaaaa! OMG OMG OMG S&M for Roxanne's ringtone! Really? That is freaking awesome. And i can totally see Megamind getting all flustered and embarrassed about it. He may act all worldly and villainous but he's just an adorable guy who's never been out in real life. XD Soo cute!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
lol He is just too cute to be taken seriously as a villain. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Bwahahahahhaaaa! OMG That is just too adorable. XD LOVE IT! _
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Megamind is too cute. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I find your work cute and well thought out. I enjoy coming back and re-reading all of what you've written. :) Good luck with future endeavors!
Idek411 chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
This is a very brilliant idea and story. Although seeing you haven't updated this story in more than two years I am kinda sad that you might not update anytime soon. :( but it's okay this was wry well written and hope in the near future you could make at least one more chapter to this wonderful story.
KalicoFox chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Please update soon! I really like this series of impressions, and I'd love to see more of them.
Miss Megz chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Love the fic. Hey, how about one that had to with the fact he's an alien? Like perhaps his bones are stronger to support that massive head of his or something?