Reviews for Apocalypse Now
paracuties chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
...Whoa. The imagery. Jeez, your writing is GOOD. There is so much imagery, and it's written just - SO well.

Keep up the great work!
Zarianwen chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I really savor how intimate you make this relationship seem between Shiemi and Rin. I don't know if you have any plans to continue this particular project, but I'll be on the lookout for it if you do.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Great writing! Thanks, and please update again soon!

Sorry to hear about your flat - hopefully you'll be able to get away from those people soon.
Nakumare chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
it seems fairly good so far and i will read on to see where it goes. I do hope these get longer over time and i shall see...one thing though, your summary classified this as canon, but it isn't. It's animeverse...I know cuz that purge and Rin's blood being used didn't actually happen in the manga. I'm not sure if you realize but from episode 15-16 onward blue exorcist was filler. I'm not saying this's bad, just a technicality...and i mean no disrespect.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Oh no. Now what?
Mokimoki-chan chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Ehehe with happened where is Rin? Omg I realllyyy need to know now! Ahaha move out if the poisonous flat! You can't be trapped there forever!
sarsaparillia chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Excuse me, you are totally more kickass than I am.

DAT LAST LINE. MY HEART. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME.

Also, your flatmates: what's happened? Is everything okay?
sarsaparillia chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
...please just...

SHARE YOUR TALENT, WOMAN.

THIS IS NOT FAIR.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Omg naruto chapter ended in the worst way. Who the frick is madara! Your story is an inspiration. I wanna write creatively like you!
Prieva chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Oooohhhhh I like this chapter. It's so poetic, and your images are really strong in it.
baylee1100 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
please please please please please pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee update and tell me what happens between rin and shiemi
Mokimoki-chan chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Gasping for air rite now... So good. Oh my this is what should've happened. MorE Rin and shiemi action! Hope u had a fun Halloween! This made my night(;
sarsaparillia chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
OBVIOUSLY WE ARE SOUL MATES.

Dude. I love Shura so much that it's a little bit frightening.

AND. UM. I MAY BE BOTHERING YOU FOR MORE FIC. ESPECIALLY RIN/SHIEMI. LIKE. OFTEN. POSSIBILY ALL THE TIME. IDK. PROBABLY. BECAUSE. THEY ARE SO CUTE THAT IT JUST QUIETLY BREAKS MY SOUL. YUP.

Also, shit, you too? Halloween is killer. I'm still getting over last night's drinking games. _
sarsaparillia chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Hey gorgeous. You're amazing. And. Flailing. Just a little bit. OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE IT HURTS.

"ALSO THAT CHAPTER WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD ANYMORE THERE IS NO CONTINUITY WHERE DID IT GO WHAT IS THIS" was literally what went through my head when I read it. Just saying.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Yay! Rin to shiemi's rescue3 boo for hangovers!