Reviews for Out of Exodus
Delete-account-please-7772116 chapter 1 . 4/28
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
No-one appreciates McGee until after he had saved them- even if only from an angry wife.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Teyerin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great read!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awww Tim is so smart & so dependable & so far wonder he is one of my very very favorite characters especially paired with Gibbs or if you have to..Ziva. Abby doesn't deserve him after the incident with the dog & the way she is normally picking him up the dropping him when it suits her. I'd like to see Tim/Ziva then Abby & Tony get jealous or Tim/Gibbs & a jealous Abby. I read one like that (Tim/Gibbs with Abby jealous - it was great!) wished for more of it in that story also.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
And that is why McGee is going to end up as director of NCIS someday in the future (about 15 to 20 years by my estimate - I personally think Vance and Jenny were both a little young to be that high up in a Federal agency).

Also for the reviewer who questioned why NCIS would move to Quantico - most of the builings at the Navy Yard are quite old and have had many remodeling over the years I suspect. So closing buildings for renovation, aspastoc removal, etc. would not be unheard of and Quantico would be the closest Navy/Marine facility.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Nice sweet story, we all could use a little more of.
Jeremy Kelly chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great story, as always. You and a couple of other authors have never disappointed me with your contributions.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Only Tim :D Love him to pieces!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was very funny. Poor Vance, but very smart Tim. That was a great story
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I just do not get at all why NCIS HQ is temporarily (I hope!) being moved to Quantico (though I DO, since my annual leave in August and September, like that Quantico place more and more since I discovered Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series of crime novels and each of them happens at least a bit there).
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was good.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Interesting story. Really funny.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Another sweet story, that's our Tim!