Reviews for Out of Exodus
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/14
No-one appreciates McGee until after he had saved them- even if only from an angry wife.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Teyerin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great read!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awww Tim is so smart & so dependable & so far seeing...no wonder he is one of my very very favorite characters especially paired with Gibbs or if you have to..Ziva. Abby doesn't deserve him after the incident with the dog & the way she is normally picking him up the dropping him when it suits her. I'd like to see Tim/Ziva then Abby & Tony get jealous or Tim/Gibbs & a jealous Abby. I read one like that (Tim/Gibbs with Abby jealous - it was great!) wished for more of it in that story also.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
And that is why McGee is going to end up as director of NCIS someday in the future (about 15 to 20 years by my estimate - I personally think Vance and Jenny were both a little young to be that high up in a Federal agency).

Also for the reviewer who questioned why NCIS would move to Quantico - most of the builings at the Navy Yard are quite old and have had many remodeling over the years I suspect. So closing buildings for renovation, aspastoc removal, etc. would not be unheard of and Quantico would be the closest Navy/Marine facility.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Nice sweet story, we all could use a little more of.
Jeremy Kelly chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great story, as always. You and a couple of other authors have never disappointed me with your contributions.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Only Tim :D Love him to pieces!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was very funny. Poor Vance, but very smart Tim. That was a great story
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I just do not get at all why NCIS HQ is temporarily (I hope!) being moved to Quantico (though I DO, since my annual leave in August and September, like that Quantico place more and more since I discovered Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series of crime novels and each of them happens at least a bit there).
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was good.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Interesting story. Really funny.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Another sweet story, that's our Tim!