Reviews for Yellow Flash and Green Lightning
Great! This is great. Especially the cute side story with Naruto and Sasuke saying they'd get married one day.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 3/14
Very goooooooooood!
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 2/27
Just finished rereading this.
This fic is the reason that Minato/Harry pairing is my OTP when it comes to HP/Naruto crossovers.

Followed up by Kakashi/Harry pairing and Itachi/Harry pairing.
Lunary chapter 1 . 1/11
Love it :)

Would love to see a sequel for it :)

Currently Blank chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Love this pairing. So sweet:D
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
LOVE IT! I hope there is another one-shot! Perhaps, about Harry getting pregnant? I don't know if you do Mpreg of not, but magic is magic and Harry is one of the strongest around, yea?
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I wonder how long Hiko waited For Harry?
skyeza chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I totally loved this story. This is probably one of the best fan fictions ever! I love it, please continue this story. Please complete this
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I love the characters you developed. Harry's character, especially. I like that he's gentle, graceful, good at housework, and beautiful. Perfect. So happy you wrote this! Thank you!
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So fluffy and sexy at the same time :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I really really really like your crossovers!
RedWolf Lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Do you know how hard it is to not make a sound in the middle of a silent room of people testing? My face and chest are now hurting. Thanks for that, it was cute and sweet!
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
So cute.
Tryc chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Lol this story made me laugh so much. It was cute and adorable. Loved it! XD
Jeah chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Haha. I stumbled onto this again. I just read this a few days (or weeks?) back but I couldn't resist reading it again. If only you would write a sequel... Pretty please?