Reviews for Yellow Flash and Green Lightning
GOOOOOOOOOOD! Thank you! This is great! It's humorous with the right touch of past angstness! Could you write a sequel where Minato finds out Harry is a wizard? It would be really funny and then literally anyone (or Kakashi) could imply as to how their bedroom activities may become way hotter then they already are. I mean THE OPPORTUNITIES!
I was smiling the whole way through.
BEST ONE-SHOT EVER!
Ahhhh! This was so cute! I wish I've read this sooner! Good job! Wonderfully cute story with some hotness!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
This is adorable. I love harry and minato, especially minato getting jealous. Naruto and Sasuke is even more adorable. Im happy Naruto has his father and the Uchihas are working with the other clans a bit better. Mostly happy for itachi and his care for his family, biological and otherwise. Write on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Great! This is great. Especially the cute side story with Naruto and Sasuke saying they'd get married one day.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Very goooooooooood!
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Just finished rereading this.
This fic is the reason that Minato/Harry pairing is my OTP when it comes to HP/Naruto crossovers.

Followed up by Kakashi/Harry pairing and Itachi/Harry pairing.
Lunary chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Love it :)

Would love to see a sequel for it :)

Regards,
Lunary
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Love this pairing. So sweet:D
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
LOVE IT! I hope there is another one-shot! Perhaps, about Harry getting pregnant? I don't know if you do Mpreg of not, but magic is magic and Harry is one of the strongest around, yea?
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I wonder how long Hiko waited For Harry?
skyeza chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I totally loved this story. This is probably one of the best fan fictions ever! I love it, please continue this story. Please complete this
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I love the characters you developed. Harry's character, especially. I like that he's gentle, graceful, good at housework, and beautiful. Perfect. So happy you wrote this! Thank you!
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So fluffy and sexy at the same time :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I really really really like your crossovers!