Reviews for The Lament of Phile Redux
Godspeed Revolution chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Well, it's been over two years since your last chapter and I'm still waiting. :) Let it be a testament to this fic that I've been checking this for updates every now and then over the years (years, that's right, you've made me wait years). How about you posting that partially written chapter you mentioned before, or better yet finishing it and then a whole bunch of new ones. I'll be checking back for updates, hopefully it won't take much longer...
When I Make It Shine chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
This is really interesting so far! I cant wait to read more
IlenaSabina chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I loved the original story so much! Thus version is great too, the detail is amazing! Please keep going.
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I'm addicted to this story! I cannot wait for the next chapters!
MSMIZ chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Waiting for an update. :))
wulnut chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Love this story! Will check for update often! :)
julieAKAweirdo chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Nice chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Great storyline, can't wait for the next update! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 2/10/2013