Reviews for Baby Step Towards Normal
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Awww, that's adorable. I think you wrote it really well and really captured a great facet of Dean's character and something that Ben probably doesn't see often enough. Good on him.

AndrAIa Blitz chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love their interactions as well. They're so sweet together and you really captured it.
Aeirlys chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I enjoyed dean and Ben interactions too and was disappointed there wasn't more of them
Nice little piece
I love that dean feels he has to asks ben's permission to stay !
KatZenSPN chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh. My heart. Scenes involving Dean and kids have always been some of my favorites, and I always wished that this was a relationship that had been explored better on the show. This is such a lovely look at Dean's psyche, tightly-written, short and sweet. Thank you.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's like a scene right before Season 6 started. :3 I can totally believe this was either a deal-breaker or a confirmation for Dean staying with Ben and Lisa. Because it's an obvious concern and something Dean WOULD consider. He may not be the best at taking care of kids or maybe even being a father figure (lol that's a lie- look at Sam), but he respects them. Dean treats kids with enough respect that I think they respect him back. *nodnod* Very enjoyable.
PiperKierra chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoyed Dean and Ben's interaction on the show as well and glad to see someone else interested in elaborating on how things developed with them. Wonderful short. :)
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I enjoyed this. It was nice to see Ben tell Dean that he doesn't really know him, but knowing what he did for him and his mom was enough. very mature of him. I like Ben and Dean interactions as well. This was a good one! Thanks so much for sharing!
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great job. I love it! Continue with it!
blackcatswhiskers chapter 1 . 9/29/2011