Reviews for Buyer Beware
Silenthunder chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This reminds of a Scarecrow advice thing I saw on the Web one time:

"Buyer Beware -
I told you my Compound would take you places.
I never said they'd be places you wanted to go."
Spar Izawesome chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow. I love how Crane just walks away. He just walked away. I have said this many times but, you write extremely well. I just love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very descriptive. Good job!
KrnYong chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Devious, not to mention this "experiment" would likely work in every single major city.
lolololabilly chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Crane's attitude in this story is PERFECT & his gestures are great. He seems perpetually inconvenienced, & yet slightly calm (which ties into the fact that the powder is toxin & that Crane is waiting to see the results). I would hope that, after this incident, Crane went home & documented the results thoroughly, since it didn't seem that he was going to do it there (which I had kinda hoped for - maybe Crane walking around the drug addict/dealer & making mental notes, perhaps verbalizing some). But this was great, & the details (FINGERNAILS ACROSS CONCRETE NOOOO!) were fantastic.
rubywonderland chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ASH THAT WAS AMAZING. SJFJALK:F. Seriously, just wonderful and inspiring. Not, like, inspiring in the way that I want to go kill people, but in the writing sense. I'm sure you already knew what I meant...

;D Love you, Ash!