Reviews for Blurred Haze
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Wow. You did a really nice job on this. Never mess with Mike... but I am a hurt comfort junkie (and hoping Harvey NEVER finds out ;) ). Again, great job and yeah, Harold would be the one person in that area to go get help instead of stand around. 10/10
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Chris Pine's face is indeed pretty. I shall go and stare at it some now.
It's cute to see everyone taking care of little Mikey boy.
hedtia chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Great story! :) Loved Donna!
purplehaz97 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Great, thanks!
Newgirl02 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Great story! I'm glad Kyle an Greg got fired. What an awful thing to do.
I have a soft spot for Harold too! I love him(: Where was Rachel in all this? Just curious.

Protective!Harvey and Mom!Donna are probably the best...ever. Thank you for writing this!(:
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I like this. Plausable. Real. Very nice. Keep writing!
Ms. Coulson chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
You're not alone in your soft spot. I like Harold. He seems so clueless and lost. It's hard not to sympathize or pity him.
Alligates chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Awwwwww, that was so sweet! Ow, I have cavities XD
wild eyed angel chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Thank you for re-affirming that Donna is badass and Harvey really does care! :)
Azrael Blood chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I'd have a soft spit for Harold. If I ever get some money and download the rest of the episodes from iTunes. But I like this. Thanks.
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome stories! Have a great and wonderful day!
hollowgirl15 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Such a lovely ending to such a lovely story. I will miss it. It will be one I will read again and again. I really loved this story. :) wonderful job.
jkolpin chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Great story. I can't wait to read more.
Stroma chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Great story.
NewSlove chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
huh...that is quite an interesting chapter. i don't know why but i was kinda hoping for more...like revenge of the greg and kyle lol...either way good story!