Reviews for Live
VKMP chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
TT_TT Ratchet's doomed hope and the death of Optimus whyyyyy. Like the story messed me up though
cheesybeans chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
That was kinda sad well written *:.。. o()o .。.:*
kuroXIII chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ahh, my eyes started to get teary near the end and even though I knew it was coming, I was still a bit emotional over it.

This really is a bitter sweet story. Optimus can't want what he wants, nobody understands except Ratchet, and he's only allowed a bit more time after his purpose is over.

Hmm... Is the next Matrix chosen "Hot Rod"? Cause I bet he feels really guilty right now. I wonder if by inheriting the matrix, would he know why Optimus passed away?

Either way, this was a wonderful story of another perspective/version as to how Optimus Prime came to be and how he ended. :)
The Silent Hunter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Damn, this left me... sparkbroken. It was beautifully written. Thank you.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well... I have not words to describe how I feel about this, only I can see that I really enjoyed... To only be created for war is a great heavy for a one mech, specially for Optimus who is the one bot who take his decision by the spark and takes all seriously... I have read about after IDW finish to publish the issues of CHAOS, in December there will be a new comic or I not sure if it will be but it's called THE DEATH OF OPTIMUS PRIME, I don't know if it will be a aftermath of CHAOS, because they sipnosis said about the destiny of Optimus after the war it will be left like a mistery... Or something like that " (I need to find again that article in the web XD).

Excellent work, my friend! You always have a lot of suprise for us. You win a big 10... What a 10... A 10000000 infinite X3 and a bear hug! See you around and CONGRATULATIONS! w.
spatz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ouch. good, but OUCH.
That One Artsy Kid chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
...SLAGGIT YOAND YOUR OPTIMUS-SY GOODNESS! You may or may not determine if my love for the Transformers fandom will stay aflame! *dramatic look* Imma tell ya y my tf love was waning in a PM.

This, quite honestly, is possibly one of the best things I've read on fanfiction in forever. I'm serious. There seriously has been a lack of good writing on fanfiction. Especially with the Prime (they chose the name to be Aligned? REALLY? *rolls eyes*) universe. Even if this is G1/Prime AU thing. I kept imagining them in the Prime universe for this one.

And this plot?

Awesome.

As in, completely original. As in, I kinda wish you'd flesh this one out a bit. *hinthint*

Also.

Words can not the describe how much I almost cried at the end.

And.

MOOOOOOOOOAR!GIMMEGIMME! *just had two frappes with doubles shots*