Reviews for Exiles: Strangers in Time
MyHeartBeating chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very good!

Seems interesting. Ok I amity. Ive never heard of these characters before.
Attorney At Lawl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
From one Exiles fan to another, I can say that you've really intrigued me with this story, especially your team line up. Two transformers, a hobbit, a strange robot/androd/synthezoid, the genderbent version of the most mathematical adventurer ever, and everyone's favorite shy-pegasus.

All in all, definitely a story that I'm interested in reading. I like how you've taken the original Exiles storyline in your approach to this team of yours, it reminds me of when I first started reading the comic (before Marvel was stupid enough to cancel it). Ah, the good old days. Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to reading where your story is headed, as well as how the team is going to fair in battle to save all of existence from collapsing, as well as fix the "hiccups" in reality. I'm also intrigued by how these heroes are going to interact with one another, since there's a lot of different personalities here that will be bound to react in varying ways to one another.

On that note, I shall head over to your second story where this picks up and promptly add it to my favorites and watch/alert list as well Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read what happens next with these guys :).

- Erik Howlett.
trebor964 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This could be very interesting for a mega crossover. I already like it and the Exiles team up is original and draws me in.