Reviews for Loser of the Year
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Jos :)
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
*Fangirl scream* SO. FREAKIN. ADORABLE.
emmrZep chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aaaaaaaah! I'm screamin inside my head right now because in at work but if I was at home I'd be screaming! YAY! :) :)
GoldenStarr chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so cute! I love Klaine
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
shiiiit i'm crying like ... like ... like something that cries a ridiculous amount! jeez that was so heartbreakingly beautiful and oh! i think i love you :) ... gorgeous song, too!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
:D I am grinning so much right now. Your stories always make me smile :)

I loved this, I both cried and laughed and cheered and (dare I say it...) fangirled :P

Amazing. I loved the phone call at the end, and the whole Teenage dream ringtone.

-Princess Ducky
Ayla Super Duckies chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This made me cry tears of joy and smile at the same time! I love it! Its so beautiful :_) *tear*
jtangel chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh, that was absolutely adorable! Thank you!
DaughterofZeusRules chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was so cute! I loved it :)
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was awesome! Most one-shots don't really manage to have a complete plot. They either have pretty much no plot or seem like a piece of a larger plot, but this one totally was its own story and I loved it. Scene breaks would have made it a bit easier to follow, but other than that I loved it :D

-SQ
EveBB chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved it! I particularly liked the end. I couldn't stop smiling. Thanks for sharing.
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
So beautiful :) Even though I hate that Blaine let Kurt break them up, the happy ending made it worth it, and it is so romantic too :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Omg, I LOVED this! I ADORE Klaine reunion stories, and this one was SO perfect! Just...wow. Thanks for writing, I LOVE this heartwrenching kinda stuff! But at least it had a happy ending, because everybody knows that Klaine is endgame! ;)
dunnoduh chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
OH WOW! that was the sweetest thing i have have ever read! thank you sooo much for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So beautiful! I cried...but in a very good way. :)