Reviews for My New Beginning: The Tale of Arashi No Taisho
Who is kaname
UPDATE chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
PLZ HURRY UP AND UPDATE
Jay T Nguyen chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
I really like the story. Are you gnna update soon? And is arashi going to pick edward or inuMaru?
triwizahrd chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Great! This was fantstic! Can't wait for more. I was sad that Gennimaru died though, but I think it makes the story show more feeling!
Nightmare Goddess16 chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
on don't let the story end like that its not fair. I don't like to be left hanging like that. So please write more story's on this,

-Alex
JP5125 chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Man I'm going to miss this series:( Arashi better make up with Edward soon .
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Wow interesting! So Rin is kidnapped and Eddie is jelous! This is an awesome story! Please keep updating!

Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Wow, this is a really interesting chapter. The story is progressing intriguingly, and I love it!
JP5125 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
your forgiven for the late update and i hope you enjoy your dance update soon plz .
triwizahrd chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
OMG! I love this story. I l;ove this series too! Keep writing, I think your doing great!
JP5125 chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next! :)
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Ok... I don't know how this ties into the story. I mean the last chapter she was showing her affections for Eddie boy in the youkai way, now Eddie has slipped and drank some human blood? I am a little confused. Other than that. I thought it was cute. But still. Maybe you put this in by mistake. But Keep up the good work!

Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Ummmm...it was good writing, but what did this have to do with the current story? I'm just a little bit confused, but still, it was good.
Min-KyungTheVictimized chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Update soon! •.
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Aw so cute! Arashi is now Rin's auntie! But the betrothal annoys me! Oh well X3 Arashi and Edward will be together! Thanks for updating! X3