Reviews for Crossed Paths
toraneko-chan chapter 17 . 6/13
This is awesome... the way it's written... the story... it's AMAZING. So good that I stayed up till 3am to finish it and now I've got to be at work in six hours. So worth it.

I hope that there will be a sequel in the future, but if not, this was a perfect ending. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 17 . 6/7
Read this last week, binge read it yesterday and today, chapter 4 still had me close to crying. I really enjoyed this and I would read the fuck out of a sequel.
Lumos Lullabye chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
Thank you, for this wonderful story. the action, the romanse, the sad, funny the next secound, the tension of the next sharp twist in the story.

It makes me so happy to read a wellwritten story where Jak and and Damas gets to reunite as son and father. And even better, you managed to end the story without leaving us hanging for all eternity. That is a rare occuerence in Fanfiction. And I like how ended it open, leading it up to Jak 3. So thank you for creating this wonderful story. Its one of my favourites.
pip chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
i love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
God
Your so good at making your readers heart beat in fear and exitement of every sharp turns in the plot. Just when you think they are done for,

I also love you for making Tess have the spotlight to shine and be the hero. Make you realize that every character in this has something important role to play, do, even if they are not the heroes like Jak , what Tess did, working for Krew and the Underground, is was still very brave.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
You might as well, have called this chapter "Holy SHIT! Everything is going straight beyond hell and OH NOOoo Jaaak!" Cause it was that awesome.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
Oh how I enjoy this story. I do wish there was a sequel. I found the plot and character development wonderful and your writing style is fun to read. I hope you do more Jak n Daxter stories on the future!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
That was a truly wonderful story! I loved it so much!
Burenda chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Holy...

This has been one of the best fan fictions I have read in a very long time. I'm not even just limiting that statement to the Jak and Daxter fandom, but to fan fiction in general. Characterization, pacing, flow of narrative, plot - I hardly even know where to start with all the things you did -right-. I can only give you a blanket statement that this was amazing to read, even with- no, especially because of the way you tugged every one of my heartstrings. I'm still on the verge of tears after reading those last two chapters, the emotional impact was that great.

Let me also say you did a wonderful job dealing with the time travel and the paradoxes involved, and still making it all tie back together! Speaking from experience, I know how hard it is to change the past/future and still make it all work. You did it very neatly.

And you kept Damas alive. ;A;

Thank you so much for writing this fic. It's definitely going into my Favorites list.
Zany the Nerd chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Best. Jak. ! You are such a talented writer! They way you made characters who never even met interact was brillaint! I've been gushing over this fic to my sister and we both agree that this was better than Jak II (even if that game is one of my favorites of all time). Fantastic story! I truly hope you write a sequel. )
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Well, your muse has left us with an entirely fulfilling and captivating tale, so I can't complain. Just beautiful. Now if on;y the game played out like this XD
New follower chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
O-O ... WOW. I just finished reading the whole thing. WONDERFUL JOB! I'm kinda nitpicky about oocnes. But everyone was fantastically in character, the plot was engaging and new without ruining the original storyline or seeming over the top silly. I couldn't help but cheer for Daxter out loud when he mauled Krew in the face, or for Torn when he sniffed Ashlien RIGHT THERE in front of Praxis. SIG AND THE YELLOW ECO WAS GREAT! I totally did a fistpump! XD can't wait to read the sequel! An offshoot multichapter story of Damas teaching jak wastelander stuff would be cool. Like leaper wrangling, or driving ground vehicle and realizing the reaction times are TOTALLY different. Keep writing darl'n!
AnotherAnonymous chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Honest review: this is the best Jak and Daxter fanfic I have ever read :D
Psychotic Chipmunk chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Gosh could anything yet worse for them? Jak is captured, Dax is left to baby sit and Wastlanders are on the way! Loved the chapter, couldn't stop laughing at how much Jak hasn't changed! Bold from the beginning huh? A five year old has better survival instincts then Daxter, but the five year old is younger Jak so. . . Is not so unbelievable! Love it!
RLS legacy chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
daxter: Relax! I've got it all figured out! Me: Please tell me you're not gonna get in that exterminator suit again...