Reviews for The Great and Powerfull Obsession
Dave the Gay chapter 1 . 5/28
For some reason I think this is beautiful.
I need help.
PuddingCakeTrancy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
NICE STORY!

I LOVE IT~

I feel so sad for Trixie though. :(
The Great And Powerful Trixie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Very well done. I myself prefer it when a gory story has a bit of background to it so the whole "She needs her" thing was really good. The only problem that i found was how short the dark scene was. in comparison to the rest of the story, it was insanely short. BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD. just, next time you work on a gory fic, make the dark scene(s) longer. i Myself have a bloody fic of mlp (Shattered Sanity look it up) and i made sure my killing scene was pretty long. Anyways, good job. i enjoyed it
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
un wtf comment no posted? Well my comment was just me having a psychotic fallout... This is just proof that I read this abominable thing... Nothing personal the descriptiveness and good grammar and spelling is a depth charge in the mind of an imaginative softy like me... So yeah... Just not my kinda stuff... obsessions leading to gruesome torture just dont sit right with me... sorry...
ExplainableChaos chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Interesting. Not as good with description as Cupcakes but you tried and that is the "mane" thing (get it?). Let's see now, you didn't explain how Trixie managed to get a hold of Twilight's letters. Did she break into the palace or what? Next was that the story was a bit short and the "dark" scene didn't last all that long sort of a shame but I know there are some out there actually bothered by this kind of writing. I must say though the description of the wounds and other injuries are quite realistic, well done.

Now I leave you with this, nice attempt at a gore fic, just could be slightly longer and maybe a sequel explaining what happens the next day when Applebloom comes back.
akaInYOFACE chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
next to "cupcakes" this has to be the most fucked up story ever made by Human hands...i mean Holy shit that was sad and depressing...Meanwhile back at Sugar Cube Corner

Pinkie: "Gasp" Something doesn't feel right...like somepony took another pony life before his or her number was picked...hmmmmm
RedOktober chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Ho-Holy shit! That was Vile!

This is better than Cupcakes by far, my friend. You are a master of horror.

Put this on Equestria Daily. I so desperately want this to be more popular than CupCakes.
Devil's Flambe chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was really dark! I think this is actually better than Cupcakes, in the sense that the Boston Strangler was thorough. Still, props to ya, man.