Reviews for Dashes, Dots, and Pegasus Spots
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
ow no!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Amazing! I loved it! Especially Sweetie Bell! So adorable!
Mlp Ninjago chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Oh, Sweetie Belle, hiding Bobo in Rainbow Dash's saddle bag...smart filly.
Rainbow Dash: Ahh, home sweet home... (opens saddle bag and finds Bobo's creepy eyes staring at her) AHHHH! WHAT THE HAY?! RARITY! SWEETIE BELLE!
Blessing Moonlight chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
oh, I love this story! He is adorable! It is full of adventure Rainbow! great story!
AdrieneAmador chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Loved this story! Sweetie Belle always wins! My sister used her toy Sweetie Belle as a game piece once and beat me at Monopoly three times in a row. Oh, and Rainbow's PJs sounded awesome! I have only one more thing to say, foolish, foolish Cloudkicker. (I thought Cloudkicker was a girl?)
ImmaRainbowDash chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
xD Sweetie Belle
Lightningsaix78913 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Kudos on this whole story. It was very well put together from start to finish. All of the characters (particularly Dash and Rarity) were perfectly in character – particularly in regards to the excellently written dialogue. The plot itself was just as good – something that I could easily see being made into an actual episode. Once again, great job. I’ll definitely be checking out your other stories. (Also, I really liked the title; it's really quite clever).
soshoryuu chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
CUTE! I 3ed it! But Cloud Kicker is a she. GREAT STORY!
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Ur an awesome writer :)
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Great ending I actually squeed at that hug part :) Poor Rainbow when she gets home she'll be so freaked out.
Awesome chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Will you do one more chapter please? Just rainbow finding bobo? Pretty please? I would laugh my head off
B chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
DAT ENDING! XD RD IS DEFINITELY IN FOR A SUPRISE ALRIGHT XD! great story man, bravo.
Remare chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Great work with this one.
Was never board at all.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Awww. A big surprise indeed
Jan. McNeville chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
This was so cute, and well-written, too! It could seriously be made as a two-parter episode, it was so spot-on in characterization and setting. I'm a little surprised Scootaloo didn't try even harder to sneak upstairs at the Carousel Boutique to actively CATCH the Pegapox, though I suppose Nurse Sweetie Belle would've stopped her, which is probably what led to the idea to draw her spots on. Such an adorable story!

And I'm also familiar with inexplicably-creepy plush toys, so I sympathize with poor Rainbow Dash.