Reviews for Bite your Tongue
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Great story :)
Reader00001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh my gosh, I love the story! I love how witty you write the characters and they don't look OOC. I love it. I've become your fan!
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"Goodness, what a compliment. Would this be the cousin who's too dim to string five words together or the cousin who joined the Death Eaters the second her NEWT scores came in?"

Great line!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
What I really enjoyed (aside from your excellent characterization), was the dialogue. The use of snappy, short sentences really made the dialogue seem fast paced and witty, which is very Sirius, in a way.

What I didn't like was the fact that Lily and Sirius kissed (come on, James would slaughter him!) but seemings as that was the aim, I can't really fault this.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was brilliant! :)
pen7sword chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awww that's so great! First kiss? Really? I want to read more of this couple!
Moofie98 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
hilarious! she actually bit his tongue!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ha ha! That was really cute! Good job!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL, wonderful drabble. I love the Romance/Humor ones. They're so cute!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Haha, ooh Sirius and Lily. You've gotta love them. :) Great story!
danzori chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was awesome, loved it.
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really like this :) They were very in character, and I loved Sirius' obvious arrogance XD The "bite your tongue" thing was very funny :D Well done!
clasch chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
First of all, let me say: LOL. And again: LOL. I had to read that last section twice before bursting out into peals of laughter! xD "You said to!" "But I didn't mean it! D:" That's adorable! And "Oh, cry me a river, build a bridge and jump off of it." Also: LOL. This story is so cute! I think you really captured the arrogance of Sirius and the implied character-work the J.K. did! I only saw one spelling error: focused is spelled with only one 's'. One note on the story, Remus as the "smart one" of the group, so I don't think he would have needed the answers to the homework. Maybe Peter would have been a better option for that specific example. And as I reread the A/N, I am glad to report that I was right about the time frame! Yay! :) I really enjoyed it! Good job!

Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw, I really liked it.

The pairing is interesting and I feel that you pulled it off really well. Lots of sarcasm and teasing.

lol, the kiss scene was actually really good and very Sirius-esque. "Bite your tongue." "Do it for me."

but then she bit him and I was sad. xD

It was sitll nice though and I'm kind of glad that they didn't get together because that would be just too easy.

Good luck on Lupin/Regulus. :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hmmm I just can't imagine SiriusLily working out that well...guess I like her with James and Sev too much. ah wel, you still wrote it very well. :) great job! :D