Reviews for If I Die Young
eclare fan chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you do update soon! I love this story and even though it has made me cry every time I've read it I want to read more. I hope the next chapters are Alli and Eli!
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
For starters, welcome back! I love that someone FIIIINALLYYY threw some sense into Eli. Great chapter, who's next?
Suze18 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I loved Clare & Jake together. He was very sweet to her.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Please don't take months to update again I really love this story an cant wait till Alli an Eli's chapter comes out :)
Moxxy chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I loved this chapter :3
alicia4568 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
tis chapter about adam touched my heart, alot of people dont emphisize clare and adams friendship, and i loved that you did that here.. i cant wait to see elis chapter.. update soon!
sushi.23 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Love this!
alicia4568 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
can you do eli next? i really like this! :)
Moxxy chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Hellooo :) I don't exactly ship Cake and I've honestly never liked Jake very but as a character. Buuut... This made me gain a soft spot for him ;) I love how he's tries to be strong for everyone because that's how his dad wants him to be. But no one realizes just how much all this stuff affects him too. I really liked that whole aspect of this :)

You are a fantastic writer and this was great as usual! great job! :D

Characters with eating disorders: Toby, Emma, amd Katie!
ForverInYourArms chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE!
EliLover28 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Ah! This is a great story but I can't continue it! I'm crying my out already! This is to sad for me but it really is great!
eligolds445 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I LOVE IT! i can tell that you really love writting you can tell in the way that you write :))))) GOOD JOB! keep it up ! update soon!
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Loooooooved the chapter! Poor jakey! Im glad you made this, because no one really knows that Jake can actually have feelings and break down and cry like that. I appreciate this! Who is next? Im guessing Adam? Oh and as for the answer. Kathleen, Emma, Manny (for a short time), Toby, and Katie.

Welcome back!
Tenacious Surrender chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I love this story so far. I know you ship cake but is there any way that you could do Eli's reaction?
sushi.23 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
LOVE IT! -That's sounds weird, since my comment was so ahappy and the chapter was so sad...i loved it :)