Reviews for Let Me In 2
Vincius Muniz chapter 17 . 1/18
I just fell in love with the story of Abby and Owen, it's a shame they have not produced a sequel movie. I know that Owen will continue to age, while Abby will remain forever aged at 12. But how good it would be if the two would love each other completely sentimentally and carnally, that they could make love (sex). I think I'd be content if Abby transformed Owen when he was 17, so they were together forever, despite the difficulties that would have been greatest for them to feed. Beautiful story of the two. I miss you Abby and Owen.
pihip chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
I'm posting this here because imho this is where the story should've ended, with an epilogue playing kinda like chapter 16, except without Alvirez's interference and mentions of vampire hunting (which to be honest kinda spoiled the ending for me).

Speaking of Alvirez himself, I did enjoy the guy, but his presence was too invasive. I began reading this story and had really high hopes for it to turn out to be a beautiful tragedy, but this guy took a too central role in it. I mean, it's partially understandable since Owen's a kid (actually, to see him change so much from the scrawny, quiet and fearful boy he was in the movie was, at times, pretty hard to stomach), but somehow him being a sort-of rival to Owen, what with his obsession with the case and all, would've been better than the two striking an... alliance? or something to that effect. Of course, this is strictly my personal opinion.

That said, just like I enjoyed them in the movie, I did enjoy Owen and Abby's interactions a lot. These two are so cute and star-crossed and I couldn't help but wish for them to be happy in the end, even though I knew she would've never turned him - he may have accepted it if it meant being together with her, but she loved him too much to put him through that kind of misery.

...but hey, maybe a cursed eternity wouldn't have been so bad if they still had each other? Can I believe that? Please?
Bakercolby56 chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Please email me !
Colby Baker chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Please email me
Colby Baker chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
I have an idea! Have agent Alvirez and Owen find a method of bring Abby back from the ash and a method from curing her by finding special books of the occult dealing with vampires! After all you made them into vampire hunters so why not bring her back for a let me in 3 and really expand you fan base with such a thrilling unexpected twist! I've seen movie upon movie in which a vampire is brought back from nothing more than ash by use of an occult ritual! It can still be Abby bumble her a lil fuzzy on her past life, and have Owen remind her and love her as her finds the things needed to cure her once and for all of the "monster". Let the finally stage of the cure be that she must be forever linked to a mortal and age as that mortal ages. She ages to match Owen and they live happily ever after more or less. Of course throughout the entire journey Abby will be now struggling to contain the monster because she will have lost her will power over it after her death but the only thing keeping her from going ferrule is Owens love for her! If you like this idea please email me at to somewhat discuss details. I think it could be the beginning of an amazing way to bring fans back in! I for one wouldn't want to read anything after watch Abby burn to ash through Owens grieving eyes but this idea gives me hope! Again my email is
Colby baker chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Please consider this and get in touch with me some how! You've just killed my family! I can't live with this! I'll take a bullshit alternate ending with a cure just fine but no more tragedy! I started reading this to hear of Abby and Owen being happy together not killing each other! Please help me and reverse the damage brought on by this before I join Abby. I do t know what else to do.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Whyyyyyyyy most she have died it literally broke my heart! I feel whet the characters feel when I read I could actually feel Owens grief! Please for the love of all that is pure and decent find some way in you heart to bring her back to him I beg you! Bring her back with her falling in a river and the combination of the sunlight and fresh water curing the monster from her body and soul! The. Leave it with a lil after of Owen and Abby's happiness as mortal lovers to age together! But please do y leave it like this! I'm Colby Baker of Millbrook, Alabama begging you to heal what you have broken in me! This movie was more to me than just a movie it was a part of my hope for the future! This will haunt me I can't take it please! HELP ME!
WhyTK chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Wonderful story.
NaTak chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Hey there. I really liked this story. I loved how they slowly started to understand Abby. This was the best character study I've ever read, so congrats!
Abby's depression was really tiresome during the story. It made me hate it a little, become bored, have to stop and go do something else. And I think that's what made your version of Abby (this depressed girl who just wants to die) so believable. It was as if I was in Owen's shoes. Stuck. Things never getting better. Hopeless. The difference was that I could give the story up whenever I liked (the difference is that I actually did it a few time). Owen couldn't (didn't). He stood by Abby and never gave up.
And the ending? It was the perfect ending for this version of Abby. I was wondering what was the thing that would finally save Abby. How would Owen pull the impossible off? I was expecting something cliche and far fetched... I could see no believable way that this Abby would be happy short off ceasing to be. And when Owen figured it out? When he just acted and did what no one else though of doing (or couldn't do)... it was perfection.
This is one of these novels that are so good, but also so demanding that you refuse to read it a second time. The investment, to me at least, is too much.
Thank you for sharing this. When I came in search for fics in this fandom I was certain I'd find nothing but trash. I was proven wrong on the first try. So thank you.
Ninjaboy13779546 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
The ending was sad I literally cried .
Skyler williams chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Wright a story about alvirez confronting a zombie nazi chicken
Mikallein chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
Very interesting.

I have to be honest, the first six paragraphs did not grab me very much, mostly because it was information I already knew. And I understand that it is necessary information because now this is more or less the opening to chapter 12.

The reason I point this out is because that's about the only non good thing I can find about this.

I don't think a better "love scene" between the two is possible.

It hit all the emotional nails on the head, and, as you have a tendency to do Lee, take something from the sometimes less then loved movie and turn it into a meaningful plot point or character moment.

I guess another nit pick though is that if this interaction truly made Abby feel happy, loved and accepted then to me I feel that she would think that this existence, being with Owen, is better then not existing at all.

Though, I personally am not a child vampire over the age of 200 so I guess I'm not one to speak. The longer your around the more baggage you pick up I suppose. But to quote my main man Tyrion Lannister (forgive me if I have used this quote before dealing with LMI2)

"Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities"

All and all a fantastic little addition to LMI2 that I have already happily added to my head cannon.
wreckoftheriverofstars chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
I'm getting this love/hate thing with Alvirez. Such the bastard the way he sticks the knife in and twists. But I guess I'm twisted for feeling such sympathy for a serial killer. It's complicated. I feel her pain with her. I feel his too. Oh but he sticks the knife in. You'd think she'd eat him. Doesn't even seem like she contemplates it. The parallel scene in the movie, with the rubiks cube, she certainly seems to be thinking about nomming Owen. But none of that here. Maybe she thinks Alvirez would taste bad! Imagine how low you have to get that a vamp wouldn't even want to eat you. Maybe that's a form of body language: not eating somebody. The ultimate insult from a vampire.
Nemoskull chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
yeah, that sucked by epicness.
cant belive i wasted the last 6 hours reading this shit.
fistofdoom chapter 17 . 2/26/2016