Reviews for Ninja Harry
soniko chapter 5 . 9/13
A bit weird, but I'm weird, you know?
noylj chapter 1 . 2/15
And, if there is one thing Bumbles can ignore, it is the whole trying to kill Harry thing.
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This one had me in stitches!
muggins the muggle chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Loved it :P
AvidReader chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Yup, that was nothing like the usual 'Final Battle.' ;-)

The temporal paradox of them training with folks that they would eventually themselves train was slightly disturbing, though justfied by the entertainment value. It would have been harder to accept if the story were longer and/or written in a more serious tone.
Nova chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Lol, I like it.

A much better version of ninja harry
ict-welpje chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
good and funny story
really enjoyed reading it
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I was waiting for the anvil drop or the piano lol.
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I loved it. I was laughing the whole time. Silently might add sense it 11 30 and I should be sleeping. NOt tired I to a nap in front of the TV ealier. Anyway if you do more of these I'll read them.
Peter-should-die chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I never knew LUNA thought HARRY was a hottie. I mean, she has much basis in fact, but yeah, so like, I'm gonna sing 'THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!' for the lion king!
Peter-Should-Die chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
"Just one more, master Harry, for luck?" -Kreacher
"You foul, loathsome, EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!" Hermione screamed. "Leave him, Hermione, he isn't worth it." *Hermione punches Malfoy in the face!*
"Hey, Harry, do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" "No, it's magically impossible." "Oh well, what's life without a few dragons?"-Harry and Ron.
AngusH chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
An anvil :-)

Great fun and a good story. Liked it very much.
Smargden chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Good written - yes, but it's not my cup of tea,
Thamk you for the story
serenityselena chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
that was fun... this story put me in a really good mood :)
Mommy3 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Loved, loved, loved this story! :)