Reviews for So The Tides Can't Pull You Away Again
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Sigh. So good!
kiwi-me chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. What an amazing read. Thank you for putting together such a beautiful story. Will have to sit down and read some of your other stories.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
so freking good it amace me

great story they just fit together
Yvarlcris chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really love it, its great, and the slash part the better (yeah, they are perfect together!)
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Heart-breakingly cute! Such a sweet moment, that is still is so them. They can't go very long with out "arguing". Seriously, all the bantering and flirting they do...why haven't they gotten together yet? Fabulous job.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
*sigh* How sweet this is and so in character (well, apart from the slashiness - but I like that)...You have their voices down really well.
LikeYouCare chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
How hard is it to put "SLASH" in the summary of the story? This was good until it went "there".

Now I have to go and try to scrub unwanted images from my head because idiots like you don't know how to put proper warnings on your stories. You're like those idiot drivers that think they are too cool or are too lazy to use their turn signal before changing lanes.

I stopped reading once I read the tell tale signs of SLASH, but it was too late, because those words were enough to put the images in my head. "to claim him" ...Really? *shudders*

For God's sake, learn a lesson from this flame and PUT PROPER WARNINGS ON YOUR FUCKING STORIES IN THE FUCKING SUMMARY. One word is all it takes. SLASH.
Daisy chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
AWWWW. So Sweet. I really love these two together. Wish the show was like this.
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really love this pairing, and you did a great job in this story.