Reviews for Orpheus
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
More MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. PLEASE MORE !
fireguy0922 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Damn it, continue the story! It's good.
BML2400 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Argh! Such a tease to end on!
dsty292 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Would've been nice to flesh out... well, the whole thing, ha. But not a bad idea, honestly.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I didn't get it but is there a sequel to this story?
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very touching. I'm not an Asuka/Shinji fan, but I have to admit I enjoyed the story. Thank you for share it with us.
J0ekerr chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Excellent, very, very moving, the way you describe Asuka's feelings towards Shinji is both extremely beautiful and heartwrenching.

Just one thing.

"The one person that puts up with your shit, and you won't lift a finger to help him. I wouldn't be having this discussion with him."

No he didn't.

Wonderfully ironic, really.

P.S. Hopefully, Rebuild will redeem him for that. if the end of 2.0 is any indication, he will not be a cathatonic wreck this time but rather there will be manly tears. The manga version has fixed that already.
Cyber-Undead chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cool fic. The scene about the kiss and then Asuka waiting for a reaction post-kiss from Shinji was delightfull. At the elevator with Kaji, not sure if he would really "slap" her in the face with that "You don't deserve him.", seems a bit too harsh for them. Also, very well thought-of scene for Yui protecting/keeping her son.

All around, interesting oneshot! Well done!

:thumbs-up:

P.S.: There might be room for expansion and turn this into a mini-series, hey? ;-P
Fanf1cFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It occurred to me that there's a possibility other than the expected - that Shinji was expelled from the Eva as in canon . . . alternatively, the word "Asuka?" was uttered by Unit 01. Nice short story.
Zadok the Priest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Will get to reading this later, sounds promising.

Slightly embarassing mistake early on:

"A thin trickle of blood from her adam's apple twisted in the orange liquid in front of her, a tiny spiral in the darkness of

the silent entry plug."

Women don't have an Adam's apple.
miguelangel chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
good first chapter i enjoyed it a lot
Donderkind chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great story, as always! I have to agree with other reviewers, I like a bit of possibility at the end of a fic, so that you can conjecture what may happen next, but this definitely screams out for continuation!

Please consider enlarging this!

Great stuff!
keyblade1984 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Your kidding, right? Your just going to end things like that? You did a outstanding job writing this, and really need to consider continuing this or giving it a ending at least. If not oh well. Again great job. Hope to see some more great EVA fan fic from you soon.

Keyblade
AngelNo13Bardiel chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
As usual, you continue to do very good work. Dramatic, just slightly dark, and with an ending that says "maybe"...yeah, it's just my kinda fic.

I've gotta side with GunMetalSnail429 on this, you should consider expanding it from a one-shot to more. This one definitely warrants that thought.

Whatever your decision there, do keep at it. I'm quite enjoying these little excursions of yours.

-Bardi-
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
My God... You continue to outdo yourself at every turn. Every time you put fingers to keys, you create something beautiful. I applaud you, sir.

Also,I know this is just a oneshot, but I need more! And I'm sure I won't be the only one to feel that way...