Reviews for In So Many Words
pinkmgzzy4 chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
I think you should make a full length one, that was good.
Rach.xox chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
Quite good drabbles, I am a massive Taylee fan. I think you should make them longer though because just as your getting into the drabble, it ends. I think that the 'O' should be about originality dunno that just came to me because Kaylee isn't like the other girls who put a lot of effort into looking fake or spend hours putting on makeup.
LisaLauren chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Gah, I love all of these so much! Please continue :D
2-BeautifulGoodbye-2 chapter 30 . 11/29/2012
Bejesus! Your funny, and well, half of these I had to get my head out of the gutter, right before you said something about it. I'm way to crude for my own good. Anyway, these rock. _ Can't wait for the next one, if I can actually get on the computer. Anywho, I'm rambling, cause I'm hyper. So yeah... Onward...
crazybookgirl101 chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
update!
drunkonkahlua chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Gah! Why do you keep on putting yourself down? You need to STOP! Your writing is awesome and I liked this fanfic. (I skipped a few chapters though, cause they had sopilers and I haven't finished the series yet) Carry on writing and remember; BELIEVE!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
i really love theses little storys, i hope you continue them!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I aplaud you for being the only humorous writer for this book so far :)
Alayna Wood chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
I want more!
Alayna Wood chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
I thought it was amazing. So cute!

I think it's funny; I read My Soul To Take and was immediately like "TOD!"
loveableturtle chapter 30 . 2/12/2012
OMG i am so glad I found this its soooo good! I love your style of writing! although I always seem to wish you had written more... Go Taylee!
3v3ry6ody5 F00L chapter 30 . 2/4/2012
So what's 'O' for?
pingo9191 chapter 30 . 1/13/2012
This is honestly probably my favorite Taylee story of all time. You have to make more chapters! Except there are some small mistakes, but they normally aren't that big enough to bother the reader. Anyway, KEEP IT UP!
yourdemonicassassin chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
Bless your face I love it! Update soon!
yourdemonicassassin chapter 24 . 10/30/2011
I love you. Haha I'm a haloween freak. I was actually born on haloween so :-) awesome job, you rock