Reviews for Five times
couchjumper chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
more more!
janelouise2011 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I've never really been a Dyson/Kenzi shipper (I've read all the other Kenzi stories), but I really enjoyed this story. I will check out the rest of your stories. Thanks for sharing.

Mickey
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love this! Kenzi and Dyson are my favourite characters on the show and I love their interactions in this
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I do not understand the biting of the Kenz. I get the significance but I didn't know it took a bite to do that. All Bo had to do was "say" she claimed her.
dreab808 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Loved it. Hope you write more for this pairing!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Awwww. Yeah, that girl is ten different kinds of crazy. But it's a good thing for Dyson that she is. :) Cute fic. I absolutely love the way you described their relationship.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome!

Would really love more.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good oneshot, you've captured the characters relationships really well. Great job! _
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
A lot of fun to read, I really enjoyed all of them, and each one flowed together nicely even though each section is separated by time.

I loved II and IV!

I also enjoyed how each section seemed to get longer as the numbers climbed.
Kiti chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I like! :D
southern cross chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
those were absolutely delicious moments. Thank you so much for sharing them. my kyson muse has just woken back up. Love it!
mssnickerpants chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very interesting...you should make a full length story of the last one...hmmm. good work.
ashbail256 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved this so much! It was so sweet. You have to write a bunch more Kenzi and Dyson. Your Kenzi is so spot on, its Please write more soon!