Reviews for Waiting To Be Found
Claudia chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
Omg please review this story it literally so amazing I can't Handle it! You write so well! PLEASE PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER xoxo
Bea chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
I loved your story, this is my first time reading it and all trough chapter 3, I kept thinking, please let chapter 4 be revised :) your story is incredible and the revision you are doing is awesome her confusion and discomfort are so real. You have my full attention. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
Hello,

This will be short, but please. I'm beyond ecstatic to see this story updated. Please, continue your glorious story.

Satellizer123, unavailable to sign in and rant at the moment
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Robin is being sorta creepy. I'd love an actual explanation of forcing her to change clothes. It's so weird. I kinda like socially awkward Robin.
Hellsgun EmmortalDead chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
I love this story. Do continue plz!
Mata-Senpai chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
Does this mean you will keep writing more chapters?!
Alyssa307 chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
please update!
nereida.luna chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
awwww! i just started reading you! and i think the story is just amazing! i really did enjoy each chapter. Even thought i couldn't picture Raven with blonde hair but i do picture her on a dress even thought its not like her. I really Really wish to continue reading your story. Hope you update soon!
Liaaa chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
GAH I GOT TO THE END NO
please oh please continue this, i usually filter completed stories because I'm impatient but this story sounded so interesting, and i was right! It's amazing! This is such an original plot (besides the whole terra but not really thing, but you know what I mean) and there's not an overwhelming amount of unnecessary fillers and the story is coming along gREAT! I know you're probably very very busy or dont have the motivation to continue at the moment, and that's okay! I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
basicnerd99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait to see the changes and where this story goes. You're awesome.
Meirajen chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh I'm happy to see an update on this story! I'm looking forward to rereading it as you continue on!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
please please please keep this story going! this story is one of my favorites and I've been waiting so long for a next chapter! please please please
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
I would read it! I always wanted to know how everything ended lol.
H8rOfToast8899 chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm really eager to see where this story's going. I read your fic about the time that chapter 12 came out and I still haven't given up on it! I've even referred it to a few of my friends. I think it's great, and you should definitely keep going - If not for your readers, but just for yourself. If you want to do better and rewrite chapters, go for it!
Red X chapter 13 . 7/4/2015